The Game Begins

Hey!!! Pic of new Jasmine to the side!! That is being played by Sienna Miller....

  Hope u like it!! Vote and Comment!!

___________________________

     Jasmine's P.O.V

     Willow just ran after Rex who was grumbling throughout the cafeteria. He sure as hell looks cute while grumbling though. But not my type. Of course he's hot and all but my type was never the bad boys. Yes, what your thinking is right. Its the quiet, nerdy boys and nerdy as in definetely not the ones who wear glasses larger than their brains and reside in trousers. Eww, that is so grotesque! [AN: No offence to those who actually wear this stuff :) ]

    I like boys who are down-to-earth, sweet and helpful. In short a knight in shining armor, prince charming, blah, blah, blah. But nowadays all the girls want a mean, tall angry young man with biceps to kill for and mezmerizing eyes to die for. Not me though. Too cliche.

     When it comes to Willow and Tristan though I have no idea where this is going. They fight, then forgive each other, then again fight, reconcile and friends. Its like, as quoting Lion King  'A circle of life.'

    I resumed eating my mother's home-made world famous Tuna sandwich. She says there's a secret ingredient in it which she refuses to tell me. Her daughter. Her only child. She clearly dosen't want me to progress in Tuna sandwich making. Returning from my thoughts I saw Tristan whose face was redder than the Tomato sauce which fell on Rex's shirt. He bit off a large bite from his apple in what I suppose anger. What's crawled and stuck up his ass?

       Wait a minute!?!

     Rex said that Tristan knocked him head while coming over here. And that happened exactly after Rex tried to flirt with Willow. And the sauce spilled on Rex's shirt right after he was staring at Willow. Now I, for sure, didn't do that. Neither did Willow. She's too nice for that. Now call me a creep but I do keep a tab on the boys who ae interested in my best friend/like a sister to me.

      Conclusion: I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Tristan has a teensy-weensy crush on Willow, hence the hatred towards Rex and when he tries to make a move on Willow.

    If my calulations are right then definetely Tristan is the one who stomped Rex's foot making hm spill sauce all over his shirt. Which, honestly wasnt so good. Since he was the one who probably knocked Rex on the head before.

       This is interesting, very interesting. And I have a feeling that I'm going to be enjoying watching this tug-of-war between these two equally deserving boys. But finally it all comes down to Willow's decision. I just hope if she is choosing between them (That is if she finds out the indirect crush these two have on her.) she makes the right choice. I don't want her regretting something later. She and her mom are still grieving over her father's loss.

      A loud noise from the girls sitting at the table next brought me back to reality. Its felt like I was in another world. [ AN: Only IM_LIKE_AWESOME would know that statement ;) And im not talikng dirty] Tristan was normally eating his apple. I gave him a smirk. A knowing one. He turned and saw me smirking at him.

     " What? "  I slowly shook my head smiling. He gave me a confused look and spoke something under his breadth. He got up wiping the bits of the apple off his face.

    " I'm going to see what's taking Willow and the newbie so long." He said causing a Chesire cat smile to appear on my face. Now he looked at me in fear.

     " Oh God! Woman for heaven's sake stop giving me those crazy grins! " He snapped at me and uttered a low Weirdo and left for the washroom on the way throwing his left out apple in the bin.