Secrets And Jealously - ( Part -2 )

Hey guys!! As u can see I have made some changes in the cast!!! Its Ian Somerhalder now!!!

Now, I know it looks more like a TVD cast now......but, but, but I am sure the story WILL have lots of twists and turns to it!!! Maybe i'll change one or two changes in the characters otherwise if any suggetions......

PLEASE COMMENT OR MSSG ME!!!!!! I REALLY NEED THE SUPPORT!!!

I think the song at the side really suits Tristans P.O.V.It took me soooooo much time to find this song!!!!

Anyways pic of Willy to side!!!!!!!

______________________________________________

Tristans P.O.V

What a douche!

His eyes! They rake over her body like she's the new beefy burger at Mcdonals!! And don't get me started on how girlish his smile is! Bloody hell! How did Willow end up with such a moron!!

And Willow. Well, she is okay with it. Atleast I think. If she is okay with it then she clearly cannot see it that each time he talks to her its like he is sttriping her naked with his eyes! Then why the hell am I getting affected by it? I shoudn't care. I shoudn't care at all. So thats what i'm doing. I have practically ignored Willow and that.... bane's existence and their new blooming friendship.

Yuck!

Now its lunch and i'm just lazing and munching on an apple. Nobody's on my table and its kind of relaxing actually. Its a blessing that i'm not bothered by screeching sounding girls, show- off jocks who have the word ' arrogant ' printed on their foreheads. But girls like Bernadette. Or more like Berna-bitch. A smirk spread across my face. Yeah, that sounds nice. But it was vanished soon right after Willow and Jasmine entered the cafeteria. Where's that man-girl now?

Or more like boy-girl?

" Hey Willow!! You left me there! Not fair!. " Name of the Devil and the Devil appears. He came and sat right next to Willow grinning at her. Freak.

What does she see in him as a friend? As anything. By looks he clearly seems like one of those Casanovas.

" Hey Tristan. " She snapped me out of my daze. Wait, wasn't she just standing at the opposite end of the hall. Huh, talk about fast walking.

" Hey. "

" So I was wondering maybe........if you want to come sit with us. " Her bottom lip turned into something like a hopeful pout. And that's really distracting.

" Uh, you know I've got used to sitting alone but - "

" Oh no! Its totally fine. If you don't want to sit with us - "

" But, maybe today I can. But can I get Keith with me? " I interrupted her by smiling a little. Even though she looks cute when she fumbles.

A huge smile broke out on her face but she quickly replaced it with a refrained one. She looks nice with it.

" Okay! I mean.........cool. So see you there? "

" Yeah sure. I'll be there in a sec. " She nodded and left. Behind her at the other end Jasmine was gigling and whispering something in the Man - girl's ears. He listened intently watching me at first then after she stopped whispering his observing became a hard, direct glare. As if its going to leave holes at the back of my eyes. Yeah, as if. Willow joined them shortly and they resumed their talk. He gave Willow a smile and winked at her. Winked at her!

Okay, I'm sure he must have done this a lot of times in the day but that just did it.

I immediately rushed over there accidently knocking his head with my fist and sat next to Jasmine. Jasmine and Willow both gave me a smile. Man - girl just glared instead. I replied with a sly smile.

" You hit me in the head. " I faked an innocent expression.

" Oh! Did I!?! I am so sorry! " He just scowled in reply. Yeah, baby boy that's all you can do. Willow was shaking her head in amusement and well Jasmine was shaking her head in laughter.

The Man - girls stare was unnerving! But not on me. On Willow. He just keeps staring at her. When she smiles, when she talks, every fucking time! I was just playing with my half- eaten apple. Bloody guy has Willow wrapped around his tiny little pinkie! I'm pretty sure right now my eyes were burning holes through his thick skull.

He was putting tomato sauce over his club sandwich without looking at it. An evil idea popped into my head. Putting sauce without looking. Big mistake. I stomped his foot with mine under the table. He cried in pain letting the sauce spill all over his hand and shirt. And God Damn it what an awful light pink shirt! It sure deserved it.

" What the hell! " I covered up a snicker making it sound like cough.

" Its not funny. " He stated again. This made everyone crack up with laughter. Everyone except him.

His face was red from anger now. Oh boy thats funny! Even Willow was laughing now, but atleast she tried to cover it up. I and Jasmine were shamelessly laughing our good ol' butts.

" But it is. " Jasmine said in between spits of laughter. Man- girl was slowly losing his patience. I could see it. He was pretty flushed by now. The only thing missing by now was steam coming out of his ears. Now that would be amusing.

He got up and walked away. Probably to throw some water on his head. To lower his temp. That made laugh. Again.

" Hey Rex, wait! " Willow stood up and ran after him. So that's his name. Rex. Huh, quite boyish for a girlish looking guy like him. But that guy should stop his shit with Willow and leave her alone. Or else I will have to send him back to Jurrasic park. And the sight won't be pretty.

Huh, Rex. Did his mother not look at him before deciding the name?

Willow's P.O.V

" Rex. For the love of god, will you stop grumbling and come out so we can talk? " This was me trying to get Rex out of the bathroom for the bloody umpteenth time.

" No. And a big no. " I could hear something being washed inside. He was probably washing his shirt.

" Please? "

" No. "

" Please? "

" No. "

" Please? "

" No. "

" Oh come on! " After sometime, the door clicked open and Rex's face came in sight. But that's not exactly what I was looking at.

My eyes dipped lower to his bare chest and his C-LOW (Chocolate licking off worthy) abs. Its something Jasmine made up. I think it was definetely made for a body like this. His whole body was like in high definition. Like literally defined. He had like rock - hard abs. I could guess it only by looking. Wow, my mouth is drooling for sure. Even though it is quite embarassing to admit. But any girl would have fainted by now. I just coudn't bloody take my eyes off it. Off him.

Rex snapped his fingers in front of my face. I blinked twice before returning to Earth.

" You like what you seeing? " He smirked at me. A hot blush ran up my cheeks. Okay, this is humiliating. Very humiliating.

" I-I wasnt staring. I was ju-just making sure the sauce didnt come on you-your chest- body! " Oh great. Even my mouth is speaking crap!

His smirk became even wider. Same with my blush. Even wider. Oh God, the earth can swallow me whole right now.

Rex wore his shirt slowly watching my every move which was probably hiding in embarrassment. He walked towards me while my face was facing the floor and brought his lips to my ears.

" I have a feeling that this place is going to be even more interesting than I thought. Especially with you. "

    And that ladies and gentleman, marks the start of my life to become from a-normal-teenage life to a vampiric-bloody-and-I-dearly-hope-interesting life.