I. Chungha x Seongwoo

GENTLEMAN
Chungha x Seongwoo

It's not easy.

Being a trainee is not easy, like what they always say, you have to endure all the pain.

There are many sleepless nights and sometimes you're starting to feel sick because sometimes you tend to forgot to eat because of practicing too much to prove that you are good enough to debut.

The fact that you have a short period of time of sleep because you need to practice hard to perfect everything... your dancing skills, singing skills, rap skills and everything.

It's not easy.

But Seongwoo made it. He debuted with the other 10 trainees in Produce 101 Season 2. He still can't believe that he's now part of the group. He's now an idol.

All of his sleepless night because he's still practicing is worth it. All of the times that he's in pain and he's sick but still need to practice... it's all worth it.

"Seongwoo, you need to listen carefully. Okay?" It's their manager. The other members are at the practice room while he's at the office of their manager. He's really nervous at that moment. He doesn't know what their manager will tell him. He's scared that he did something wrong that he didn't notice.

"Okay, I will listen carefully." He said. He's looking at his manager. Waiting for the announcement that he have for him.

"You'll have a dance collab with IOI's Chungha," when their manager said that his eyes widen.

Is it real? He thought. A dance collab with Chungha? He's in shock and don't know what to react.

"Mnet gave the both of you 1 week to prepare. Please, do everything that you can to make your stage with her a wonderful one. Okay?"

He's still in shock and the only thing that he said is "O-okay."

"This is a rare opportunity so you have to do well." Their manager added.

He nodded and smiled.

After that small talk he had with their manager he went to the practice room immediately and he saw the other members still waiting for him.

"So, what did manager-nim told you?" asked one of the members

"A dance collab." he said and smiled at him "with IOI's Chungha."

All of their eyes widen and started cheering for him.

One of them said "Man, that's so sick! I hope you'll do well."

Another said "Aigoo ~ I bet you're in Cloud 9 right now." And laughed at him.

"Please do well." the rest of the members said to him.

He nodded.

This kind of opportunity is rare for an idol that just debuted. He's excited for their dance collab not to mention he really wanted to have a dance collab with Chungha even before. And now that it's happening, he's beyond happy.

He's really thankful that Mnet chose him to have a dance collab with Chungha. He promised himself that he will do everything that he can to make their dance collab perfect.

•••

IT'S NOW 5 o'clock in the afternoon and he's in the practice room thinking of what stage they'll perform. He's thinking what would be a perfect theme for the both of them. He's still waiting for Chungha to arrive.

In the middle of his practice he heard someone opened the door of the practice room and saw a girl walking towards him.

As the girl walks, it's now clear to him that it's Chungha. Now he started to get nervous.