Everyday, with you

The world eventually gets to know.

Especially when the case is in California. People eventually got to know why I moved to the states. People made fun of it. Half the time people made fun of me for being named as a boy.

Louisse.

Louisse.

But I could never have explained this to any of them that my mom was just a huge fan of Louis Vuitton. And that's the reason she'd name me after him. Not thinking about the life I would have to face JUST because she was so crazily obsessed with the brand.

This story always made me think what a dumb decision it was to name your daughter after a brand you really like. Sure, I'd name my daughter Gucci or French Connection when they grow up. Just because I love them!

Anyway, life at Linkin High was a mess. I hated this place. 

I was not american, therefore they showed a lot of racism towards me. I look very much like an american, I don't know what they fuss about?

The most being they don't like my accent. They think I turn THEIR words into disasters. Which I personally don't think is true.

Why is the world would you own any of the words of a language publicly spoken? And why would you wanna call it disasterous just because different people speak different english?

So basically they don't like my presence in their country. But hey! It's not like I can do anything about it. Even I have no other choice. 

And if I ever had the opportunity to do anything against it, I would have totally fleed to my country again, refusing to move out anytime soon.

I got bullied really bad at Linkin High. They knew all about my status, and even know I was a good person (I don't like to brag, but I haven't done anything to ever have the title of a 'bad' person) they'd refuse to treat me like a person.

Which was exactly what the guy with the cute hair said. Since he was treated like a 'street dog' according to what he said.

I somehow knew how he felt. 

And he somehow knew how I did.

So everyday, whenever I would see these 5 guys on TV, known better as 'One Direction', I would watch the whole bloody episode until the last second ain't over. 

I'd keep a notebook in my hand and I would keep on noting all the stuff the guy with the cute hair said. Who I soon learned, had the same name as I did.

When I first got to know that his name was 'Louis', I almost freaked out.

Are you kidding me?

He stole my name!

But at the same time, I couldn't but laugh at the million similarities we had. From being bullied to having the same name. Oh, how bad I wish I could meet him.

Every night, I would dream about meeting him and soon conversing about the million things we had in common. Sharing our opinions about the same things and looking at how wonderful things could be if we look away from the problems. Too bad, life was full of those.

But thinking about Louis could make me think that maybe life was better than what we thought it was. I mean, just look at that guy. He's anything but upset about problems!

For the first time in my life, I was glad I was named 'Louisse', only because I shared the same name with that gorgeous fellow who had a personality worth looking up to.

Since that one day, I followed One Direction everyday. Because I loved them. I stuck pictures of them on my wall, so that everyday when I woke up, I could see their faces right in the morning. 

Everyday when I came home almost in tears, after a million paper balls were thrown at me, the only thing that cheered me up was Louis and Louis's famous lines that could cheer anyone around the world up. I wish I could meet this guy once atleast. 

One day, though, I will definately meet him. To tell him how much I fantasize him. How much I've inspired from him. How much I've believed in myself again.

But I know I'm not the only directioner in the world who has been saved by the things they say. Because of the things they are. 

But eventually the truth doesn't change that they are, indeed, superheroes. Because they have saved those lives of young teenagers by the things they say.

By the way they are.