The Stores

"I wouldn't be surprise if they even won the Nobel prize!" said Stacey.

It was math class and I was trying hard to concentrate as Ms. James taught us just another of the billion ways to find the angles of a triangle.

Just get that stupid concept over with, will you?

I couldn't help but hear the conversation Stacey was having. Talking about the Wanted, huh?

That girl would be the dumbest blonde ever. I mean, why the hell would a musical band receive a Nobel prize? What have they done to get something for being NOBLE?

I looked at the corner of my notebook. I realized how I keep on doodling Louis and One Direction's name whenever I get bored. It's like my hand works on its own.

Okay, you're bored? Let's doodle Louis's name!

Okay, you're bored? Let's doodle everything we love!

That's my hand's concept. Just like how all the angles of a triangle have to necessarily add up to 180, same way my hand has to necessarily draw stuff I love when I'm bored.

Wait, what?

I guess I'm so tired that my brain is just thinking nonsense and I'm actually applying the theorems of a triangle to my love for One Direction.

......

I couldn't wait until dad came home and handed me my pocket money. One direction released their newest album! Midnight Memories, I couldn't miss that.

Anyway, he promised me that whenever One Direction released anything, from a one direction pillow to a one direction pen, he would give me money, no matter what amount, to buy it.

And as soon as he reached home and handed me some cash, I rushed to the nearest music store.

And there it was. The most beautiful thing ever. One Direction's Album!!

I had to buy it. I had to. I can't wait to listen to all the new songs it must contain. I can't wait for the videos to release and and-

"Excuse me miss? What would you like to buy?" Asked the guy at the counter of the store.

Errr...

He must have thought I'm crazy to enter the store and just stare at 1D's new album with the other crowd awaiting behind me.

"The One Direction album right there.." I pointed at what seemed like heaven to me.

"Yes, just a second" he said.

I was randomly looking around the store when I saw the number of albums of one direction that were lying there. I guess there aren't many directioners in California.

No one bought those albums of One Direction. And even though I had the album for What Makes You Beautiful, I felt like buying those 5 copies again. Just so that One Direction can earn more.

Or maybe I could just buy all the remaining One direction albums that no one buys? I cannot see those puppies lying there just like that.

Moreover, I want One Direction to earn and be happy, so I would love to buy all the albums in the store so that they could earn a bit more.

"Umm, can you bring me all the remaining one direction albums you have in the store as well?" I asked.