You Don't Just Offend Them

The other people in the store must have thought I'm crazy to be walking around with 3 huge bags with the same copy of the same albums by the same band.

Yes, I love them, so what, huh? So what?

I don't think my dad's gonna be very happy about me wasting money like that for the album I already owned. But it's not like I actually wasted them.

I just love One direction so much, that I couldn't see their albums lying there like that.

....

Stacey would go on and on about The Wanted all day. And I wouldn't even mind ignoring her and paying attention in class.

No offence, but paying attention in class is much more interesting than listening to her bullshit.

About some band which isn't one direction.

But she went too far when she did mention one direction.

"They gotta win the Popularity award, there's no band which would beat The Wanted!"

Acceptable.

"And and and, you know what? They're so cool, they sold about thousand copies of Chasing The Sun on the very first day it was released!"

Fine. Still acceptable.

"I mean, they're so utterly amazing, every other band looks like a goat in front of The Wanted...such as One direction!"

Oh no baby. You didn't!

I got up from my seat the minute I heard her say those words that were poking my heart like a needle.

What? One direction looks like a goat?

I faced her.

"What did you say again?" I said, with anger and agony both in my voice.

"One direction is what?" I said.

She grinned and got up as well.

"They're like, so gay" she sashayed.

Oh no. You didn't.

"Repeat what you said" I said, almost about to explode.

"They're the gayest boy band on the planet!" She said.

Unfortunately, those were the last words she could say before she fell on the floor crying.

I slapped her real hard. Enough to make her fall on the ground she so belonged to.

Everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing, and stared at us.

And the minute I saw the principal walking towards me, I knew I was in trouble.