0.5

"You've got to stop hanging up on me."

"You've got to come back."

"I can't do that."

"Obviously our friendship meant nothing."

"It meant everything, idiot."

"Then come back! I don't want to live another day without you! You're all I had, Danny! Everything has fallen apart since you've left. It's like you don't even care anymore."

"Poppy, you're all I think about! You make up half of my whole. I spend all of my night's counting the days away from you. Our friendship was all I cared about. You, Poppy, I cared about you! I can't come back, okay?"

"I want you here, or me there, okay? It's selfish, but I want to be there with you! I want to be standing next to you, Danny. The only thing that I've ever known is pain, you took that away. I'm alone, and scared, and I just want to see you. I want to be there with you, every step of the way, okay? I love you, Danny, you're my best friend."

"You make it sound like you're going to kill yourself without me."

"I'm already dead, I'm just a ghost with a beating heart. I died when you left. I don't feel anything but pain anymore."

"And you think I'm happy here? Stop being so damn selfish. I can't come back, and I can't bring you here with me because I'm screwed!"

"Stop cursing! Just tell me where you are, I'll come get you, I promise."

"You don't get it."

Call Ended.