five

annie's pov;
i noticed hayden glancing at my phone. i felt embarrassed if he saw my texts, so i quickly went to his contact and sent the picture to him. i put my phone down and we ordered our food. we talked about a ton of things like school and drama and all that. hayden went to school but i did not. tbh i kind of miss it. it's now time to go back to the hotel and hayden comes too. when we get to our hotel, hayden and i go on a walk. i couldn't explain the feeling. i felt so free, like nothing could top this moment. we laughed together and continued talking. we made a musically together and found someone to take our picture in front of a palm tree on the beach. it was adorable. i immediately posted it on my instagram, not even thinking of kenzie or anyone else. right now it was just us, and that's all. only us, walking on the beach. the sun was setting and my open shoulders from my tank top were starting to get goosebumps. from the cold, and because i thought hayden was adorable. he offered me his sweatshirt, which i happily took. i took out the vlog camera and began to film.
hey!!! say hi hayden!! i said as i faced the camera in his direction. he waved and took the camera out of my hands.
sooo hey guys it's annie and right now i am like totally walking on the beach with hayden and - in the middle of him mocking me, i jokingly kicked him in the shin and stole the camera back. we vlogged awhile, took some  selfies, and headed back. that was such a great night.
hayden's pov;
annie and i walked back up and i dropped her off at her hotel room before we said goodbye. this was one of the best nights i've ever spent with a girl. i checked instagram to see i was tagged in many posts, like usual. one caught my eye. annie posted a picture of the two of us that the random girl took of us on the beach. there were tons of comments commenting "HANNIE"
hannie. hm, i kinda like that