thirteen

annie's pov;
it was the morning after we had driven back to the apartment and after i had been picked up from the random supermarket on the side of the road. i decided i should probably text johnny and see how he's doing...
annie: hey johnny. i'm so sorry about last night.
johnny: don't apologize. you have a lot on your mind. it's okay.
annie: thank you so much. it means the world to me that you understand.... do you wanna go to the movies together on saturday? i heard there's that new horror movie, if you're up to it.
johnny: of course! ill meet you at your house at 6.
annie:thanks johnny! see you then.
i actually really like johnny. we can't let the public know johnny and i are going out on this "date." they will think i'm trying to make hayden jealous.
*bzzz*
my phone buzzed with a text from christian..
hey annie!
hey christian
so annie, i was thinking, on saturday do you want to go grab lunch or something?
oh no.
christian has the biggest crush on me and he's sweet and everything, but i don't want to lead him on, and plus i already have plans with johnny.
but if go with johnny, christian will be upset.
i did already tell johnny i'd go with him.
but christian is planning for lunch which is around noon, and johnnys planning for 6. i guess i could do both?
sure. ill meet you at the pizza place downtown at 12. is that okay? i replied, already regretting my decision.
it's not like i'm actually going on a real "date" with johnny.
sweet!! see you there :)
-------------
christians pov:
YES!!!
IM FINALLY GOING ON A DATE WITH ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she knows i like her, so i hope it won't be awkward.
i hope hayden doesn't get mad.
i know he had a thing for her for a little but i always thought he was with kenzie.
he needs to make up his mind.
-----------
johnnys pov;
i'm so excited to go to this movie with annie.
and plus it's a horror movie, and everyone knows that annie isn't the best with horror movies, so she'll be super close to me the whole time. i'm surprised she even wants to watch it.
i really like her.
christian likes her tho :/
oh well. he'll get over it.
wait.
eh never mind. kenzie and i used to talk but she is like majorly in love with hayden so it'll be alright.
it's like all one big love triangle.
--------
annie's pov;
i should tell johnny i'm going out with christian, just as friends, so he doesn't find out any other way.
i called him.
a; hey!!!
j; hey annie! what's up?
a; okay so christian asked me to go to lunch with him on saturday. i felt bad and told him yes. just as friends. i just wanted to let you know so that you didn't hear it through anyone else.
j; that's perfectly fine!! thanks for letting me know. see you on saturday!
a; yep see ya!
j; wait-
a; yeah?
j; wanna meet me at the treehouse? i'm pretty bored. ill bring icecream.
a; yes!! be there in 15.
---------
hayden's pov;
i need annie to forgive me.
ill get her to.
i texted her.
hey annie! look i know you don't want to hear from me right now, but i want to work this out. meet me at the icecream parlor in 5?

hi hayden. sorry can't meet then. a little busy.

okay... tomorrow at 2?

okay.

see ya
hopefully i can make this up to her.
i need a way to bring her back.
i decided tomorrow (friday) after icecream, we can go back to my place and i'll set up a huge cozy fort in my room. and a tv, and we can watch movies and eat popcorn.
that'll work.
i searched pinterest for the perfect movie set ups and found a perfect one.
i made a small blanket fort and put christmas lights on the outside perimeter and i out fuzzy blankets and pillows everywhere.
i brought my tv in and found a ton of good movies. annie's favorites.
it was all ready for tomorrow.
i cannot wait.
--------
annie's pov;
i was all set to go to johnnys
"okay mommy i'm leaving!! ill be back in an hour and a half or so!"
"okay have fun!!"
i ran down the street, around the corner, and through the woods and finally made it to the treehouse.
the light was already on so johnny is already up there.
"hey johnny!!" i yelled from down below.
"hey annie! come on up!"
i climbed the rope ladder and climbed through the small door. johnny and i chatted for awhile and ate our icecream. it was never boring with him. after about 30 minutes,
he kissed me
that was my first kiss ever, and i'm 15.
(a/n yes they're 15-16 in this)
after that little scene was over, we ran down into the park and swung on the swings a little. i was still head over heels from that kiss.
"annie, can i tell you something" he said while coming to a stop on his swing.
"sure, anything"
"i like you, a lot annie. a lot a lot."
"i like you too a lot johnny. a lot a lot"