fifteen

hayden's POV;
i am all ready for annie and my "date" today. the whole movie fort was set up perfectly. it was 1:30 so i made myself look as attractive as possible and headed out the door on my way to the icecream parlor. i can't wait.
annie's POV;
it's now almost time for my date with hayden. deep down, i hope he's back to his old self and can explain what happened between him and kenzie. the other side of me wants him to not be able to explain himself, so i have a reason to be with johnny. i guess i'll just see how it goes. i was still all put together since i was with christian, so i just headed out the door and went.
hayden's POV;
i watched annie walk down the street as she came closer to the parlor. she looked so beautiful. i'm so mad at kenzie for screwing all this up, and now annie probably likes johnny. ill have to put that all aside tonight and just make her like me.
"hey annie!!" i greeted her as she walked toward me
"hi hayden!" she said more enthusiastically than i predicted.
we ordered our icecream. annie got cookie dough with rainbow sprinkles and i got a twist with chocolate sprinkles. both in cones. we took a seat and talked for awhile. i decided i needed to explain to her what happened with kenzie.
"so annie, i know you're upset with me..." i started.
"a little. i mean can you blame me?" she said back.
"no. i can't blame you at all. you didn't know the real story"
"what was it then"
"i was dating kenzie when i first met you. we weren't public at all about it. but when i saw you, i realized how much happier i was. kenzie's a great person, but you. i just wanted you. i didn't know how to break it to kenzie, and when she came to the icecream parlor, as you could tell, she was all over me. that's part of what i didn't like about her. i tried to push her back, but i couldn't. i'm so sorry annie." i explained.
"hayden, i don't know what to say"
it was silent for a bit.
"are you still with kenzie?" she asked.
"no actually, i broke up with her."
"oh"
"do you get what i mean though?" i asked her again.
"yeah. i totally do."
annie's POV;
i was so in shock. everything about this week has been so unpredictable. i definitely know what hayden means. i went through it with christian. i just don't know what to do now. i like johnny, then i like hayden, then i like johnny, then i like hayden. i wish my emotions would make up their mind.
"anyway," hayden said "i have somewhere i wanna take you"
we finished our icecream and he grabbed my hand and took me to his apartment.
"what are we doing hayden? this is a little bit sketchy." i asked.
"you'll see"
he led me upstairs to where through his bedroom door there was a huge blanket fort. i mean HUGE. it covered his whole room.
there was a tv and everything. christmas lights, popcorn...
"wow hayden. this is amazing"
"i knew you'd like it"
i checked the time. i had about 3 hours until my date with johnny. i had time.
"so what movie are we watching?!" i asked excitedly.
hayden smiled.