eleven

annie's pov;
i ran to my best secret hide out i could think of. the tree house. it was so beautiful out in these fields. flowers, lightning bugs, butterflies... almost exactly like a fairytale. i climbed up the rope ladder, to meet my guest. he invited me up here because i guess he was at the parlor and saw the huge breakout. he texted me and immediately i was on my way. hayden won't find me here. he doesn't even know this place exists. we sat and ate chocolate chip cookies and milk in the small, wooden area. his dad built this for him when he was younger. i would live in here. the top of it was lined in christmas lights and it was so clean, like no one has ever touched it. i felt so safe. i got a text from hayden.
annie where are you?????
hello???
julianna leblanc, where are you?! i'm worried.
i ignored the messages.
i couldn't think of hayden right now.
----------
kenzie's pov;
i came home to see my mom sitting at the counter with maddie.
"hey kenz!"
"hi mom!"
i headed up to my room and sat on my bed.
why was hayden so worried about annie anyway? he's MINE. not hers! why can't she understand that?
i went live.
"hey guys!!!"
#hannie
#kayden
#kayden
#hannie
these were literally like all the comments.
kenzie ;;"guys, #kayden is real. i'm confirming it once and for all!!"
"OMG"
"really?!??!!"
"i don't believe it"
"whyyyy"
"YESSSS"
"#hannieforlife
these comments flooded the bottom of my screen.
kenzie ;;"#hannie or whatever, is NOT real. okay? they are close friends! i love annie! everyone thinks i don't!!! we are practically BFFs :)"
"AWWW"
"yeah right"
"mackannie!!"
yep :) mackannie alright. BFFs for life ;)