eight

annie's pov;
hayden and i walked down the long road toward kenzie's LA house. i started to get nervous and think that hayden will like kenzie more than me or that i'd be third wheeling or something. talking to hayden is so easy. he is so quick witted and funny. and cute. i honestly like him a lot. i wish he felt the same way. we arrived at kenzie's and she opened her door.
"hi hayden!!" she greeted him with a hug.
"hi annie" she said less enthusiastically.
great.
kenzie did not stop talking, the whole walk to icecream. she only talked to hayden though. she talked about pittsburgh and how much she missed him etc. i talked to carson, wishing i could be talking to hayden.
we arrived at the icecream parlor, bought out icecream and sat down at a table outside. i sat next to hayden, and kenzie shot me the dirtiest look.
she budged between hayden and i and shoved me closer to carson. it was very obvious she only wanted to be next to hayden and was too immature to just deal with it.
i was in a bad mood the entire time.
hayden tried to talk to me but kenzie would just interrupt the whole time.
"hey hayden, wanna come grab some napkins with me?" kenzie asked innocently
"sure kenz" he said
sure kenz i mocked
it's been 5 minutes.
they are not back with napkins.
"what takes them so long to go get some napkins" carson spoke out.
"let's go see" i suggested.
we walked into the parlor and no, they were not getting napkins.
i turned to corner to see them kissing.
"WHAT?!" i scream out.
shoot.
hayden pulls away real quick once he hears my voice.
"annie, i promise you it's not what it looks like"
-------
hayden's pov;
i'm screwed.
kenzie asked me to go with her to get napkins.
i agreed because i thought that'd be a good time to break up with her.
but no.
she pulled me to the corner by the bathrooms and started making out with me!
i mean i guess i could've stopped it. honestly i don't know why i didn't. i've gained a lot of feelings for annie. i think she has feelings for me too, based on the way she reacted to the kiss. now i have no chance with her. thanks kenzie.
---------------
i'm so glad so many are enjoying!!! sorry i haven't updated in so long 😘