Chapter 23

Hi it's me Grace-Chan

Once again I'm sorry for the late updates

but I try to think of new ideas 💡 on how our  couple comes in contact and our mysterious people comes in contact with Lucy and the guild.

If anyone has some ideas 💡 on how please pm?

Anyway I don't own anything
Grace-chan is out hehe

Lucy's Pov

I'm walking to the mayor's house as I'm thinking of plans on completing the mission. I arrived at mayor's house. I knocked on the door, a maid opened the door and said "Hello Miss how may I help you?" I said "Hi my name is Lucy, and I'm for the mission that was put up." The maid said "May I see the proof of your guild mark Miss Lucy?"

I show the maid my right hand with my pink guild mark. she nodded and step aside and said "I will lead you to the mayor's office and tell him that you have arrived Miss Lucy" I followed her as she leads me to the mayor's office. We arrived at big doors, the maid knocks on the door and she said "Master you have a guest."

I heard a familiar guy voice saying "ok come in." The maid opened the door wider for me to opened the door. I saw a familiar face and I smiled as I said "long time no see you Bill." He smiles and said "yes indeed it has Lucy" I said "long it has been since we last saw each other?" Bill said "it's been like six years now." I said "wow it's been a long time"

he said "Please sit down Lucy" I sat down on the chair in front of his desk and smiles. Bill said "How is your mother Layla? and the others?" I said "My mom is good so are the others. I forgot that you said you were going to be mayor oops hehe" laughs in embarrassment. he shakes his head and said "of course you would forget because I told you and the others when you were young but I'm glad to see you grown into a beautiful young woman Lucy. you are looking like your mother everyday."

I blushed a bit and smiles, I said "thank you bill." He said as he saw my right hand "I see that you joined the guild you wanted to join for so long" I smiled and said "I did and I found my siblings there too" he smiles and said "oh those three I wish I could see them again it was extremely sad that those three got taken from you and your family"

My smile faded a bit and I said "yeah it was but they are ok and we back together."

Bill laughs a bit and said "We are getting off track here" I laughed and said "indeed" he said "you are here for the mission right?" I said "right that is correct".

Bill said "As you know that there are bandits taking our women. They took Elie" I gasped and said "they took her. but I know Elie is a fighter she won't go down without a fight but how did they got her?" he said sadly "They put a barrier on her and anti-magic cuffs on her so she couldn't use her magic."

He smiled and then said guilty "along with the gift that your mother had asked us to protect The Dragon's eye crystal. I believe some bandits had teamed up with a dark guild, and they are S-Class mages. I'm sorry Lucy that we failed to protect the crystal"

I said "Don't worry Bill I will get Elie and the crystal back safely"

I stood up and smiled. Bill said "Good luck Lucy and Be Careful" I said "I will Bill and now goodbye I will be back with Elie and the crystal" I turned to the door.

As I went for the door but I heard Bill's voice saying "Wait! Lucy!" I turned back to Bill and said "Yes?" He handed me a small box, I opened it and I gasped.

It was The 13th Gate of the Zodiac Black Key The Snake Charmer Ophiuchus. I said "How did you get this key Bill?"

He said "An Young girl came buy here while I was walking around town, she heard me talking about you being Celestial Princess. She asked me to give you this key along with the other two but Elie hide them, I can't find them"

I said "Did she told you her name?" He said "Yukino Agria of Sabertooth" 'Yukino why you loved your spirits?' I thought. I said "So she found a guild to join" 'Sabertooth? isn't that were they are??' I thought.

Grace-Chan Here!

Once again for not updating

I do not own anything

Who was Lucy talking about in the last paragraph?

How did Bill and Lucy know each other?

How did Lucy know Yukino?

What was Bill talking about when asked about 'Layla and the others'?

Anyway I do not own anything

Please be patient for me

Wow 860 words

Grace-Chan is Out hehe