Chapter 22

Hi guys

Grace-chan is here!
Once I'm sorry for not updating
The wifi is cut off but I'll try to update
I have been busy with work and school
I do not own the characters or anything
Anyway on to the story

Lucy's Pov

'That was strange I usually don't have memories as dreams. Maybe because I met my siblings. I should get this mission over with so I could rest at home. Then again Mira-nee will ask me questions about my mate. Which I don't know that he knows about me being his mate.' My thoughts got interrupted by the speaker saying "arrived at Magnolia I repeat arrived at Magnolia please don't leave your belongings on the train. Thank you for riding with us and enjoy your day."

Unknown Pov (guess who?? :3)

My team and I walked to mission board. I picked out the mission which is in magnolia.
The paper read

'Please help us!
We need help!
Bandits is taking our women plus they took my daughter and took the dragons eye crystal
Some are mages that belong with a dark guild.
They are mostly S-Class mages.
Location: magnolia
Please the mayor for more information.
Reward is 170,000,000 jewels and a Celestial Key'

'Hmm bandits and mages teaming up. Seem interesting. I could use some jewels but what I'm going to do with the key? Wait we have a certain blonde mage that uses keys. I could just give it her. Wait! Why am I thinking about her!?'

Lucy's Pov

I'm walking to a hotel before I head to the mayor's house. After I get the information about the bandits and this crystal.
I could go out to eat and make the plan unlike natsu from what I heard he goes straight in the battle without a plan.
My life is on the line just kidding I'm stronger than I take myself as one.
I'm not a powerhouse like my ma- wait! I mean like the guys in my guild.

An: I'm sooooooo sorry for the late update
Grace-chan is out!