Chapter 12

//An// hi everyone!

I do not own the characters

I only own the plot

//FlashBack Starts//

the waitress came and said "hi I'm Lissa and I'm going to be your waitress for your visits here from now on and what can I get for today?" we all smiled and mira-nee said "hi I'm mira and can I have the roast beef dinner and a coke cola (it is really good at a restraint here :3)

lissa said "mashed potato's or fries?" mira-nee said "fries please" lissa said "ok! what about you guys?" lis said "same but no vegtables" elfman said "I will have steak with fries with coke cola" I said "the same as lis and with strawberry milkshake"

lissa said "ok! I will back soon"

//FlashBack Ends//

Lucy's Pov

I have this feeling something is going to happen in the future but I will worry about it tomorrow.

I want to spend this moment with my family who knows when happiness is gone for me and my family.

I snapped out of my mind and said "hey guys are you sure that you want your memories back?"

all of them frowns and mira said "Lucy why are you worried about this?"

I froze and unfroze and said "I just you don't want you guys to get in danger" mira's face soften and said "don't worry lucy we will be safe when we are together and its our choice about our memories"

I said "ok we will leave tomorrow to our house then ok then?" all of them nodded and smiles

lis said "lucy-nee?" I said "yeah?" she said "Why didn't you have have this mission in the first place?"

I said "I don't remember the reason for my mission"

I don't want them to tell them just yet about the reason of this mission.

I'm not sure if it is the right time to give them their memories I'm scared that they will blame me for not being able to protect them.

Mira said "Lucy are you ok?"

I said " yeah I'm ok how we just go home now because tomorrow when you guys get your memories it will hurt."

All of them nodded. We paid for our meals and headed home.

An: sorry I took long to update
I do not own the characters only the plot