Chapter 25

Hi guys
Grace-Chan here!
I'm sorry for not updating!
I do not own anything!
Anyway Grace-chan is out! Hehe

Bill's Pov

The guy with the green hair said "My name is Freed Justine"

The guy with the helmet said "The names Bixlow"

The girl with brown hair with glasses said "My name is Evergreen and I am Fairy tail's True Fairy Queen"

The blonde guy with the scar said "Laxus Dreyar"

I wonder who is Lucy's mate? She once said her mate is in fairy tail and is on a team.

I have tried to get more information out of her. She would not budge! Even Elle had tried! I wonder how she survived from Elle.

Elle my daughter is scary if she doesn't get what she wants. I shivered from last time when I didn't want her to have magic. I think I have been scarred from that incident.

Probably when they come back this mission maybe I should ask them about Lucy's mate.

I grin and the other four sweat-dropped at me.

I smiled and said "wonderful!" They sweat-drop at me
And I continue said "The mission is
Bandits is taking our women plus they took my daughter and took the dragons eye crystal and
Some are mages that belong with a dark guild.
They are mostly S-Class mages.  I will give you guys the reward after you complete the mission. The
Reward is 170,000,000 jewels and one Celestial Keys.

Freed looks at the picture and turn back to look at me said "how did your daughter get caught when she has magic?"
Bill said "They put a barrier on her and anti-magic cuffs on her so she couldn't use her magic." Freed said "don't worry Mayor Bill. We will save your daughter and the women" I said "Thank you for coming." They got up from their seats.

I stopped them and said "Please look after her and save my daughter" at first they looked confused but freed said "we will" then they turned back to walk out.

Meanwhile with Lucy

Lucy's Pov

I started planning when I got to my hotel room. The plan for the attack and where their base is where they taken the women and Elle.

For some reason I get this feeling when something about to happen. I hope it's not bad.

Once I got the plan for the attack but I still need a plan how to find the women and Elle.

I can't go in without a plan because I would be risking the safety of the women and Elle as well myself.

Some times I wonder how to other members survive without a plan.

I remember my mom once said to me while I was training.

'Remember Lucy if you don't go in a fight without a plan you are not only risking the safety of yourself but you are risking the safety of others.'

Ever since that time I always go in a fight with a plan.

I'm wondering on what kind of magic does these mages has. If I find out which they I could use it as my disadvantage to beat them.
I have finished the first part of my plan I just need the second half and I can go save the women and Elle.

I never seen Elle for a while since I left for my journey.
While I was thinking about the plan I felt the magic presences again they are heading to this hotel.

If it's the bandits I have to get ready to fight. But why these magic presence feels like that I know the people. 

I can feel that they were downstairs which I think where the lobby is.

My room is on the third floor of the hotel. They were going to give me a room on the first and second floor but those rooms are full.

Some event is happening here before they bandits arrived now people are scared to go out so they stay in their rooms or houses.

If I was normal I would be scared but I will still try fight.

I'm a fighter either I'm normal or a mage. I don't give up so easily. What could I say? I'm stubborn.

Unknown POV (guess who?)

'I'm scared I can't fight since they put these cuffs on me. My dad must be worried.

Oh Lucy I wanted to meet you again. I was almost done practicing this magic so I could talk to you no matter where we are.

Oh Lucy I know that you have this magic but I have this she won't notice she has this magic yet.

I hear the others crying around me I mostly have bruises on me because I won't let them to touch the others.

Me and Lucy are quite stubborn. I silently laughed in my head.

Laxus' Pov

My team and I were to the hotel so we can plan but my inner dragon is getting excited for some reason as we came closer to the hotel.

Ever said "what do the mayor bill mean when he said 'please look after her'?"
Freed said "he means 'please look after Lucy' ever"

Ever said "oh ok but did you guys seen the background of that picture where Lucy and his daughter Elle are.

The background had floating islands" I thought back at that picture and look at the background and saw floating islands I wonder where that is?

Freed said " yes I did notice something off about that picture I thought it was just my imagination. What do you think Laxus-sama?" I said "it's probably a different releam we hardly know blondie since she just joined not to along ago."

Ever said "true but remember when her twin brother came in the guild he said something about a 'mission', 'siblings', and 'mate' I wonder on what they were talking about"

For some reason I feel myself getting mad about blondie's mate being found.

Freed said "he said something about her mate being blonde and as for her siblings he said they are in the guild but the one thing that's bothering me is the 'mission' they were talking about"
Her mate is blonde huh? There is only two blonde's in the guild. Her and I are the only blonde's in the guild. Boy I wonder how she is in bed.

This mood is serious and then

Bix had to open his mouth.

Bix said "Wow Ever this is the first I hear you talking smart about something"

Ever grew mad and smack Bix on the head with her fan. She growled and said "What do you mean Bixlow? Are you saying that I'm stupid!?"

Bix shivers and said "oww I didn't said that"

Ever said "if you say something like that again you will end up in the hospital"
Bix shivers and said " ok I won't say anything"

Hi guys! Grace-chan is here!
How are you guys enjoying my story so far?
I'm sorry for not updating!
I had a major writers block and I hate it.
I do not own anything but I wish anyway Grace-chan is out ! Hehe
Words: 1202