Epilogue: 6 Years Later

"Kira?" Bella asked, wondering where Hades got that name from.  She'd heard it before, but it seemed pretty random coming from him.

"Yeah, why not?  It means light.  I think it'd be a great name for our daughter," Hades responded.

Bella rolled her eyes and swallowed her mouthful of cherry vanilla milkshake.  "So you're trying to determine who our daughter's gonna be before she's born, like our parents did?"

"Hey, how she decides to shine her light is her decision, but she's going to be my little beam of light. Besides, it can also mean 'ruler' or 'lady of dark beauty'. It's a versatile name."

Bella smiled at that answer.  It was a pretty good answer.  It reminded her of why she married Hades in the first place.  And now they were picking out names for their first child, a child that seemed a little too big for having only been in there for five months.  She needed to slow down.  There was plenty of time to grow.

"Kira," Bella repeated.  "Fine, but her middle name is Zelda."

"Kira Zelda Lovette?  It doesn't really flow, does it?"  Hades stared at Bella, but she simply shrugged.  "Ok, fine.  Kira Zelda Lovette it is.  We have plenty of time to change our minds anyway."

"We won't," Bella responded.

"So, did you get it?" Bella turned to see the face that matched the voice and was unsurprised when Quinn sat down in their booth.

"Quinn, you're not supposed to be here for another half hour," Bella responded. "We were having couple time."

"Ok. Sorry, I guess..." Quinn then pointed behind Bella and Hades to where Jade had just entered. Bella sighed.

"Fine, welcome, I guess."

"Thank you," Jade said as she took a seat next to Quinn. "What'd I miss?"

"Bella was getting angry with Quinn for ending our date half an hour early," Hades responded.

"Oh, so nothing out of the ordinary."

Bella glared at her best friend, but Hades just chuckled. Even after six years and a change in direction for each of their lives, everything was still pretty much the same.

"So," Quinn began again, "did you get it?"

"Get what, Quinn?" Bella asked, more than slightly annoyed.

"My book! It was finally published. It's already on the best sellers list. Ringing any bells?"

"I may not have decided to become a villain, but that doesn't mean I won't kill you," Bella growled.

"Best not to test her right now," Hades said as he rubbed Bella's shoulders.

"What'd I say?"

"I think it was the tone of voice," Jade commented. "But yes, I got your book. I appreciate that I'm the front cover picture. Well, Weather Witch is, but we're one in the same."

"Well, it's a book about why villains become villains and you were easily the center of it, even with all the people Bella convinced to let me interview them." Quinn smiled at Bella and Jade. "Thanks, by the way. You're both amazing."

"We know," Bella and Jade said at the same time.

"What about you two? Did you guys get it. I know I sent you each a copy even though you're living together."

"Got it. Didn't read it," Bella said simply.

"I read it, Quinn. It was good. The story on Jade was definitely the jewel, but the way you described the grey area the separates heroes and villains added another dimension," Hades replied honestly. "The fact that you didn't just look at the outside influences but also the inner influences was inspired. And thanks for including my commentary about how heroes are often the ones choosing who becomes a hero because they're so exclusionary towards powers they consider to be 'villainous'."