Prologue

The man sat in the corner. His face buried within his own hands. His eyes were bloodshot read. His arm had a needle in it. 

He sighed as he slowly withdrew the needle. He laughed. He then walked over and then sat at the table . He looked around. He said...

"Margaret! Where my coffee?" 

He looked around and saw that she was gone. She was gone. He walked away and went to the window. It was raining. He looked around his apartment, all the bright colors were missing. The floor, the ceiling, the carpet, it had lost the shiny rainbow color of before.

He then went to the bathroom. The little Raven then washed his face. His face was covered with hair. His hair was overgrown. Like an unkempt weed.

Weed.

He looked around his house, he searched his bed and his daughters room. The little mouse was in her hole, sleeping the days away. He checked under her bed. Nothing. He would have cu- but he didn't cu- Instead, he walked away.

He looked for it, above his fireplace, below the fridge. Even the toilet. He walked and walked for days. Days and Days.

He stopped. He had found something better. He had found a bottle. Orange. It had a white top. It had one word on it. Seven letters, three syllables, one meaning.

ECSTASY 

He went to the fridge. Damn Bitch wasn't in the kitchen. He would repay her. He opened the fridge and found a dinner pre made. He took the last threat back. 

It was a dinner. One found on TV. He opened the package. But it was soup. He hated soup. But he ate it anyway. 

He heated it up. Boiled and boiled it when. Just in time with the rain. He laughed, this was fun. 

*DING* 

He took it out. He opened the case. 

*POP*

It was open. 

He took one single pill, and it fell into the soup. It melted. It died. He smiled.

He then sat down and looked at the gloomy sky. It was all he had left. He looked up and saw that a bright shriek of light had shown across the dark clouds. 

*BOOM* 

He jumped, he cried. His tears, fused with the rain as he cried. Like a baby. A fountain of Tears. 

He then took his spoon and drank/ate. He continued, devouring the soup in a matter of seconds. He had just finished when a wave of IT hit. He loved IT. He couldn't get enough of IT. He cried for IT. He'd die for IT. This was IT.

This was ECSTASY. 

He looked at the rain. It cleaned. The world was pretty. All sin was washed away. Washed away. Like his lunch. 

He looked at the floor. He saw red. It was mystifying. It was entrancing. He looked around. Red suddenly got on the walls, then the ceiling. The red,  it fell on his clothes, his shoes. He swayed too and fro. His eyes grew wider as another fresh set of red spewed on the floor. 

He spun and spun, or was it the earth spinning? Seconds passed, then minutes, hours, maybe days. The entire room was being painted in red. 

He knew who had done this. It was him. He saw him. Out side his window sill. It was there, smiling and matching the dark background. The CROW.

The Agent of Death.

He spun around and ran, but fell. He grabbed the note book. He wrote, he wrote his last words. As he wrote, then CROW pecked on his window. It cried, it's death was delayed. 

He looked back. He hid it, he hid the NOTE. He looked back at the CROW. He sighed. 

The End.

He fell back, he hit his head on the floor. He closed his eyes. Black. Nothing left to do. He felt it. Explosions, all over his body. 

*BANG BANG BANG*

He felt wet. He saw water, from the rain. It submerged him. He felt his body float. The water was staining. It deeping in color, as his last sense gave out. He felt the color. His skin, his very fiber, was soaking with this color. 

It was red.