Chapter Fourteen

Their lips worked seamlessly against each other, tongues sliding together and arms laced around waists or neck. The prefect could feel Dan moan against his own mouth, and so he slowly dragged his fingertips up from where they were resting on the hufflepuff's hips to tangle themselves amongst brown curls. Small whimpers that escaped from between Dan's lips reverberated of the tall, stone walls before hitting the ceiling and echoing throughout the bathroom. 

With Phil pressed incredibly tight against his torso, Dan's mind thought little of anything else. He was so preoccupied with the gentle tugs on his curls and the hand that was impossibly firm against his waist that he failed to notice the door swing open and Zach, the Ravenclaw prefect enter. It wasn't until Zach coughed in an attempt to get the attention of Phil, who he recognised, and the hufflepuff pressed against the wall beneath him, that the two boys finally broke apart.

Their chests heaved and an obvious pink flush had taken to Dan's cheeks, which he tried to hide behind the palms of his upraised hands. A smile then began to tug at the corner's of Zach's lips, but still, the silence that had shrouded the bathroom was resounding. All that could be heard was the distant, monotonous thrum of thick-soled shoes on the sturdy corridor floors. 
"Enjoying yourself, Phil?" Zach said with a smirk, finally breaking the silence. 
The slytherin, however, didn't reply, and instead rolled his eyes.
"And you?" Zach continued, now shifting his gaze to Dan, whose pink blush intensified by tenfold. 

With a lighthearted giggle, the ravenclaw turned on his heal and headed towards the nearest cubicle, and Dan, for the second time that day, felt Phil tugging him out a door. 
"Oops," Dan said with a guilty shrug, but Phil laughed in return, and swiped a thumb over the brunette's pink tinged cheeks. 
"Maybe we need to find somewhere else, since our nightly encounters don't satisfy you?" the slytherin asked, jokingly, but was met with a playful shove on the shoulder.
"Excuse me, you practically dragged me into the bathrooms," Dan began, "I'm not the one who's unsatisfied!"

Their mock bickering continued until the steady stream of people that once flowed relentlessly through the hall ran dry and the corridors were completely deserted, leaving the two students in each other's company. 
"Ugh, I've got to go shopping soon," Phil said with a sigh, then took to the nearest bench, the hufflepuff following close behind. Once seated, Dan rested his head atop the prefects shoulder and breathed a sigh of relief. 
"And what kind of dress will you be wearing to the Yule Ball?" Dan asked, a smirk playing on his lips.
"Oh shove off," Phil replied, "But Ellie is actually taking me to get some fancy clothes or something, as well as a dress for herself."

Dan pictured it then, Phil strutting into the Yule Ball in a tight, white collared shirt and pitch black trousers that clung to his long legs, accentuating every perfect curve. A tie would adorn the slytherin's neck. A tie that Dan would later undo, using either strand to pull Phil's lips towards his own so that he wouldn't have to stand on his tip toes so much. Excitement bubbled in the pits of the hufflepuff's stomach, and he was fully aware that Phil could feel him smiling against the elder's neck.

"What's so funny?" Phil asked, tilting his head down to catch the brunette's eyes.
"Nothing,"

//

sorry i practically neglected this fic for a million years (12 days cd) but i love this fic so much why do i do this ??