뽀뽀 (bbo bbo)

Tiffany's POV

I'm getting used to it that Erika is with me. I'm comfortable with her, I feel safe when she's around. When she came to my life and live here with me, I feel secured. I can still feel her presence even if I'm in school. Eerie feeling.

But she reminds me of someone, her eyes are so similar with that someone. I want to forget her but because of this Erika, I can't stop thinking about her.

I love you Tiffany. I will always do.

I miss her so much. 

My best friend.

I woke up with my body clock, 6 am. It's my daily routine. I went out of my room and saw Erika balled in the couch with blanket that covered her tiny body. She's shorter than me and also the couch was small for her.

I tip toed as I walked towards her, I knelt down and stared at her face. She's like an angel. Why do I feel that I know her for a long time? I just met her. 

It was surreal, I know I was kinda drunk while driving back then, but I saw that she fell from above.

It's bizarre because it's an open high way. How could she fall from above? Am I too drunk? But I know what I saw.

I was snapped from my trance because Erika was awake staring at me! I accidentally looked her in the eyes. 

Those eyes, it can't be. I flinched then stood up awkwardly.

"Good morning Tip-fany..." Wait. Her voice sounds familiar to me. What's going on??

Erika sat up and I frowned when I saw her hair dyed. The bottom of it became blonde! No heck way.

"Your hair..." I'm speechless.

Erika looked down and saw her hair, she's shocked too.

"Did you color it?" I asked but she shook her head immediately. Don't make me laugh. She's just scaring me so I will just leave it, she can't prank me but how can she buy hair color? She don't have money.

"Be ready," I commanded.

"Why? It's still early..." Erika whined, she's so childish. Well I think I'm older than her.

"I thought you'll be my assistant today?" I coldly said.

Erika's face brighten "Really??" She yipped. "I'll be ready now! Whoohoo!" She jumped like she won in the lottery. She's adorable.

"Wear something decent" I said. She nodded vigorously. She's really excited and somewhat it made me smile.

-

While driving Erika was very amused looking outside the window. I guess it's her first time to see the outside world because she has amnesia, maybe she forgot all of it right? And when she went out of the hospital, it's already dark outside.

"This is so amazing Tiffany..." She cheekily said.

"Behave when I'm in class, just observe and listen. You can sit beside my students. I know you're same age with 'em." I explained.

Then she murmured under her breath.

"Did you say something?" I asked like I'm warning her.

"Maybe I'll find a girlfriend there, is that okay?" Erika asked looking at me.