Parting Time

Baekhyun's POV

I was looking at Erika, she was so weak and it hurts that I couldn't do anything about it. I still can't forget about her accident with the bus and it was like we were in that situation again. I couldn't help her, I don't have powers. She was dying and I know she failed her mission that why she was suffering like this.

Erika just popped up in my living room, it drained her because she used her power even if she was already weak.

Her time has come, I know any moment she will disappear and back to heaven. Her soul belongs to that place.

I closed my windows here in my room but Erika filled it with her glowing light. Her body was glowing and different color of lights were began to evaporate from her body. I think those lights that became smoke represents her powers. It were disappearing.

I groaned, where is she? Erika will be gone soon! 

I did it, I called Tiffany. It's all I can do for them in this moment. They need to talk, Tiffany should know the truth about Erika and her past. She deserve to know it.

Then my phone vibrated, I received a message from Tiffany informing me that she was in front of my house.

"She's here Erika."

Erika barely breathed "Wh-what do you mean?" She weakly said, she almost mumbled her words.

"Tiffany, I called her," I stood up.

"Why? I already talked to her in her dream!"

"She deserves to know the truth! And for you to have proper goodbye. Don't be unfair to her Erika," I sternly said then I walked out of the room. I went straight to the door and opened it.

I saw Tiffany, she's broken with her bloodshot eyes. She looked grim and miserable.

"Where is Erika? Please, I need to see her," Tiffany said with her croak voice.

"She's in my room, her time will be up. Hurry!" I said then we walked towards my room and stopped in front of it. I held the door knob.

"Are you ready Tiffany?" I asked and she hastily nodded. I twisted the door knob and opened it revealing Erika was glowing in the dark.

Tiffany looked shocked at the scene, she was shaking too. I don't know if she's afraid.

"Go in, you're running out of time Tiffany,"  she nodded and entered the room.

"Erika..." She said as she sat on the side of bed. She held Erika's hand tightly. She was already crying.

I admire Tiffany, she's brave.

Everything happened was freakish and abnormal but she just stayed here for Erika. She didn't run away or scream but instead, she moved closer to Erika.

"Pani ah, I don't like you to see me like this. Just go away," Erika said with her groggy voice.

"So it's true, you're my guardian angel?" Tiffany ignored Erika's statement.

"Yes, we really talked a while ago," Erika confirmed it.

"Please Erika, can you fight for me? Just stay here. Please I'm begging you, don't leave me," Tiffany leaned down as begged Erika to stay.

"I'm sorry but I can't do anything about it Tiffany I failed my mission. My time is over." Erika said as she tried to hold Tiffany's face but she didn't reach it. She's so weak to move her body.

"Erika... I will admit it now. I don't care anymore how much you reminds me of Taeyeon. All I know is I love you. I love you and I want you to stay with me. I'm in love with you Erika. I don't care about what people will say, I don't want to lose you. Please..." Tiffany held Erika's face, she got hysterical with her emotions.