He-key

Taeyeon's POV

I teleported myself outside the open field of the University, no one noticed me as I popped out there then I giggled remembering the kiss.

"Nice move Erika!" I cheered myself.

I need to get away from Tiffany, I know she will scold me but her lips were alluring and I can't resist to it. She never noticed that I'm looking at her lips every time she talk because she barely look at me in the eyes. It's her fault then I chortled.

But that kiss was amazing even if it's just a short time. I don't know if Tiffany likes it too, I just stole it anyway. 

And I don't regret it.

Then as I looked above me, I was stunned. There's a soccer ball flying towards me, it caught me off guard. It will gonna hit me but I just stood like a statue. I closed my eyes tightly and prepared myself to be hit.

After few seconds, there's still no ball that landed on my face. Ehh? I didn't use my power. What happened? I slowly opened my right eye to peek and I saw a guy holding the soccer ball. He's smiling at me.

It's awkward so I opened my other eye as I stiffened. Maybe he blocked the ball, he's cute and looked younger than me. His smile was priceless. I could feel that I've known him for a long time and the way he looked at me, I know that he knows me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Um... Ah... Yeah?" I smiled to him.

"It's too close but I'm glad that I blocked it before it hit you," he nicely said referring to the ball.

"Thank you," I bowed to him politely.

"You're welcome Erika," Huh? He knows me? I thought so.

"How did you know me?"

"I'm a professor here, I'm Byun Baekhyun..." He introduced himself.

"Oh... But you look younger than me?" He's younger for sure.

He nodded "Of course I'm younger Erika. You're 28 and I'm 24," I frowned, he knows my age?? I'm 28 years old? Really? Just 28? Indeed, I'm sort of a human.

I gave him a questioning look.

"Don't be confused, I know your past." And my eyes widened.

"You know me?? Really?" I said in high toned, I got excited.

He nodded "I know you, and everything that happened before."

"But how-"

"Erika! Erika!" Tiffany called me out.

"Let's talk some other time Taeyeon..." He smiled then left me.

Tiffany stood in front of me. 

Taeyeon? I think I heard that but I can't remember. Why did he call me Taeyeon?

"Ya, what are you doing here? We still have classes! And about the date with Siwon, I'm still going. You can't stop me!" She scolded me as always.

I rolled my eyes "Then I'm coming with you, I'll drive your car and follow you." Do I know how to drive? What am I saying?

"What? You're not coming with us!" Her face scrunched up.

"I will not come or I will kiss you at home later?"