Forehead Man

Of course. A man with a forehead about as big as the rest of his face, blocks the door. He has black hair, and a smirk on his face. Fuck.

ᎶᏋᖇᎯᖇᎴ'Ꭶ ᎵᏫᏉ
Did that little shit really think I was going to kiss him? I shake my head in disbelief. Must be some special type of retarded to do that.

I go and sit with my friend.

Ray, did you see that? I laugh slightly.
He really tried to kiss you, Ray states.

Also, did you see that blonde chick? She stepped her game up, I might wanna talk to her.

I think she has a boyfriend, Ray says curiously.

As we talk, I can't help but think about the boy that I spit on.

ᎰᖇᎯᏁᏦ'Ꭶ ᎵᏫᏉ
He tackles me, and starts making immature kissy sounds. What a douche. I finally fight him off and I instantly get on top of him, punching him as hard as I could, but it didn't really seem anything was happening. I get up and run to the bathroom, and gather my thoughts for a few minutes. What the hell? First off, I punched a dude, then, I tried to kiss someone, also- Where's Mikey?!

This is a huge mess.

ITS MEEEEEEEE

Welcome to another deadline of this shitty story. Sorry it's so short!

I'll be posting as much as I can, as I'm working on another story on Episode Interactive. Hope you enjoyed, and if you want more chapters, give it a like and/or a comment to give me motivation! Thank you, and love you!