Prologue

Writing by gabbi0616

 It all started the day they decided to change. A small boy no more than three had lost everything and anything he ever wanted. His mother, dead at the hands of an assassin. His father a ruthless world leader that would do anything for power. His younger sister just one year old with the sweetest smile, sent to the government for testing. 

 Yet the young boy still had hope. He was thrown on the streets with nothing but a satchel of a weeks supplies. The streets were a crowded mess and he had only the company of a old lady who had thought best to take him in. Her smile was like the sun to the small and hopeful child. He smiled at her and she wrapped her arms like blankets around him. Yet soon after she passed away. Her life blown away like the leaves on the trees till all that's left is a dead lifeless body. Yet alike the trees her last moments were her best. The little boy had grown in the past four years. He was know and energetic young boy that had all but forgotten about his old life. When the old lady passed he was yet again  on the streets. This time he was taken in for testing like his sweet sister. 

 He and his sister were both turned into Neko's. A human that can turn into a cat but will forever have cat ears and cat tails. He grew up in that lab fighting for him and his sisters survival. He was the only boy Neko left at the end. He was therefore taken and brought to his father. They decided he would be the star Neko. Until an unthinkable thing happened. He shut himself down the boy once filled with hope was now a boy that was filled with a darkness.

 The not so young boy now at the age of eighteen threw himself off the top of the building that he was being tested on. When he landed he landed in cat form receiving damage to only one of his legs. He ran with a limp to the nearest vet and collapsed on the ground. The vet fixed him up and brought him home having instantly falling in love with him. He soon ran away from the vet. 

 The boy soon turned back into a human and stole a beanie, and tucked his tail in his pants. He hid his ears in the beanie he bought. He would forever have the limp that would remind him of the dark sadness that still ate at him from the inside out. He only had the clothes on his back and the name of the only other boy that could help him. 

 "My name is Newt, and I will find The Doctor!"

 Another boy across the ocean wakes up to the sun setting over the ocean.  A thousand dreams, or memories flashed through his mind in a couple of seconds. He clutched his head as a voice bounces around his memory. A voice of a girl with blonde hair repeating one phrase over and over through all of time and space.

 "Save my brother. Save Newt!" So here I am with a broken watch in one hand and a rose in the other hand on a beach. I stand up and drop the rose. The rose falls to the ground getting swept away by the incoming tide with fog that floated over my feet like a blanket of silk.

 He looks around him feeling the pain of a headache creeping up. But the boy runs. He runs towards a building to steal. The thing he is best at. A thousand different endings pop up in his mind as he runs towards the airport. He rams into a women about six years older then him.

"You dropped these." I say to her as I pocket one of her tickets while she scrambles to find her glasses. She thanks me and hurries off. I smile glancing casually at the ticket. I smile. I needed away to get away from the place where everything went to hell. So I take the ticket in my hand. A ticket to London riding first class the whole way.