Confession

We stayed in the abandoned building for 2 hours. Astro found me and aalia. They knew the solution to how to turn us back into ourselfs again. So they made a plan outside of the building. Me and aalia we slowly turning into monsters permanently. As soon as our bad side gets in our hearts, we stay monsters forever. There was only 10 minutes left. Me and aalia's parents  were still trying to find us. Astro came in the building. Me and aalia sang and danced EXO monster. That made our bad sides go faster. That last second, when it almost got into our hearts, astro came in the building, and started singing confession. The darkside of ours stopped. In the middle of the song, we went on our nees, and started to change back to normal. Astro brung us to their van, and drove us back to our house. Astro finished the song, but we were still monsters. So then they sang should've  held on. In the middle of the song, we got back up and cried. Our heads were still down, while the others continued the song, Moonbin and MJ came to us, lifted up our heads, and kissed us. We turned back to normal, but we were still crying. So to make us feel better, they hugged us at the end of the song. After, they wiped our tears, and said" We understand why you ran away. We still want to be with you. Thats how much we love you." We smiled, held hands, and kissed again. We celebrated by singing you and me. And rocky cooked dinner for us, but when we were about to go to bed, our parents slamed the door open, came in, and slamed the door shut.

Part 4 is coming soon.