Breathless, Lonely, and Growing pains

Me and aalia's parents were steaming mad. They say its astros fault we became monsters. Its thier fault that we became what we are not. Well me and aalia say thats not true. We say that it is not their fault. They loved us. Abd if they they loved us, they have ever right to be with us. Wether you say so or not. Me and aalia used the spirit of love and kpop against our parents. Telling them that we are grown up, and we can make our own choices. And every one has the right to do it. This is a free country, if every one is doing what they want, then we can. And they cannot change us. Change how we want ourselves to be with astro no matter how old they are. We dont care, just as long as we are together. They have given one of the most powerful thing in the universe. LOVE!! They gave us love. So we say you are trying to take love away from us. Well we say that we will never leave them. We love them, and they love us. And we would do anything for them. Even die for us because thats what they would do for us. While saying what we are saying what we were saying, our parents thought if thats ture. Until we sang a song that shows that we love them so much. And we are breathless without them. We sang breathless saying we are breathless without them. Then we sang lonely, saying we are lonely without them. Without them we fell lonely. When we finished, we were crying sharing our fellings about them, and how much they love us. Then astro sang growing pains. Showing our parents that we all would be in great, and growing pains if we had to split up. Our paents cryed. They saw how much we loved eachother. After the song growing pains, we were all pouring out tears. Our parents asked if we loved them that much. Me and aalia said "Yes. We love them to death." Then my mom said ok, nust as long as your safe. So did aalias mom. Our dads just came to Moonbin and MJ, and said to protect me and aalia,  and if anything ever  happened to us, then they will get them. We told our parents we love them, and said our last good byes. Our parents left. And that was a start of a new life. And probly a new story.

If you want me to continue to write, and make a new story to continue this story, then tell me in the comments.