Suga x Reader {Showers}

Me: Hello, Mina-San!! I am starting this book with Suga-chan because he is my all-time fave, although I still have many other favorites. But... I mean... Look at that pic...

Suga: Aww Chie-Chan!! I'm your favorite??

Me: *grins* Of course you are! You are a beautiful soul.

Suga: *blushes* Chie-chan...

Me: So cute ^////.////^ Okay, guys! I gotta start this thing now. This is my first lemon, though, so be nice, kudasai!

Suga: You'll do great, Soph! But don't forget to show the reader my dark side *winks*

Me: Oh, I won't... Here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You sat in your last class, waiting for the bell to ring and free you from this prison called school. You were smart and all, but school still bored you to death.

The bell finally rang. You shot up from your seat, rushing to your locker to grab your stuff. Once everything was packed, you sprinted to the gym to watch your boyfriend's volleyball practice.

Upon your arrival, Suga noticed that you were out of breath and ran up to you. He put his hand on your shoulder and asked, "(nickname), are you alright? Here, sit down on the bench, sweetheart."

You couldn't help but smile, despite your lack of air, at his term of endearment. He's so freaking cute and innocent, you thought. Little did you know that very soon, he wouldn't seem so innocent...

~~ le time skip ~~

You leaned against the wall as you waited for the team to finish cleaning. A few minutes later, the gym door slammed open, and the guys piled through the doorway. You waited for Suga, seeing that he was the last one out.

He waved to the guys and sauntered over to you, grabbing your jacket and pulling you roughly in for a kiss.

Shocked, your eyes widened, but not long after, you melted against him and into the kiss. You licked his bottom lip for permission to enter. He happily accepted. You fought for dominance, and you won, like usual. He allowed you to explore every inch of his wet cavern and moaned softly against your mouth. You pulled back, gasping for air, and smirked.

"Shall we continue this at your house, Suga-chan??" You asked in a seductive tone.

Suga smirked as he remembered that you planned to go over to his house and "study" with him. "We shall, (Y/N)-chan," he replied.