Kuroo x Reader {Dork}

Me: Hello, Reader-chan! I am back with more ambition than ever, and so is Kuroo! Right, Kuroo?

Kuroo: Don't speak for me... I'm just kidding! I'm so ready for this, Chie-chan! Let's get going already!!

Me: Hai, Tetsu-chan! *salutes* Have fun, Reader-chan! Here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had your chin on your hand and stared out the window as your sensei lectured about some physics concept that absolutely no one could understand. Suddenly, you felt someone's eyes on you. You quickly glanced to the right to find the one and only Kuroo Tetsurou smiling at you seductively and making some inappropriate gestures with his tongue. Looking away, heat rose up to your cheeks.

"(L/N)."

Your head whipped up to look at the sensei. "Y-yes, Sensei?"

"Do you need to go to the nurse? You look like you have a fever," he stated, furrowing his brows in worry.

You blushed even more and saw your sensei point toward the door, silently sending you to the nurse. You sighed and got up from your desk as you gathered your things. When you passed a certain someone, you subtly flicked his head, earning a smirk in return. With that, you exited the class and made your way to the nurse's office.

~~~~le time skip to after school~~~~

"Hahaha! Oh god! Kuroo, stahahahp!" You laughed at your boyfriend (yes, boyfriend ;))  as he towered over your figure on the couch and tried to "eat" your face with his chopstick-made walrus tusks.

"Ftop wut (stop what)? Ftop wis (stop this)?" He asked while poking your head with his "tusks."

"Ah! Haha Kuroo, you're such a dork!"

Kuroo continued to poke you, traveling from your cheek to your neck. Once he got to the nape of your  neck, you squeaked, causing Kuroo's eyes to widen as he found one of your ticklish spots.

He spat the chopsticks out if his mouth and attacked you with his hands. They wiggled their way under your armpits and on your sides.

You screamed with laughter and frantically kicked at him, trying to escape. Finding an opening, you turned and climbed over the arm of the couch.

Just as you were about to jump off, Kuroo grabbed your waist and forcefully pulled you back on top of him. He kept you paralyzed, locking his arms and legs around your body.

You felt his hot, uneven breaths on your neck, then on your ear as he whispered, "Wanna have some more fun?" All of a sudden, you felt something soft, wet, and warm slide up your neck. Oh god, you thought. It's his tongue. The action sent shivers down your spine and made you hot down there. You squirmed in his hold, trying to make the heat go away, and whimpered when it your attempt failed.

Realizing your situation, Kuroo smirked against your hair. He grasped your hips and grinded his own hips against your backside, earning a gasp from you.

You wanted more. You so badly wanted more. Reaching behind you, you tangled your fingers in Kuroo's hair and rolled your butt against his hardening member.