Iwaizumi x Reader {Jealousy}

Me: Hello reader-chan! First things first... I AM SO SORRY. I haven't updated in so long, BUT I'm here now. So, as an apology, this chapter will be extra long and extra steamy (。♥‿♥。) you're welcome, Hajime.

Hajime: As long as Shittykawa doesn't ruin anything, then it's all good.

Me: Well, actually...

Hajime: Great! Oi, Trashykawa! What did you do THIS time!

Oikawa: I didn't do anything, Iwa-chan! So mean *pouts*

Me: Aww Iwaoi is my favorite ship. I LOVE THEM.

Hajime:

Oikawa: Iwa-chan! Yay! She ships us!

Hajime: *throws volleyball at Trashykawa*

Me: Oh, young love... Now, onto the story!

Oikawa: Iwa-chan! o(╥﹏╥)o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat at your boyfriend's kitchen table, waiting for him to finish getting ready for school. You guys walked to school together every morning.

"Would you like some tea, honey?" His mother asked while holding a teacup towards you.

Just then, Iwaizumi came running down the stairs before you could respond. "No, Mom. We're in a hurry." He kissed his mom's cheek, grabbed your wrist, and pulled you toward the door.

"Thank you!" You shouted before the front door closed. "Why exactly are we in a hurry, Hajime?"

Iwaizumi glanced at you from the side. "I just like having alone time with you. That's all."

Hm... Something's up with him... You thought to yourself. You shrugged it off as you walked into school.

Right when you set foot inside, you heard a loud voice.

"(Y/N)-chaaaan!" Oikawa sprinted towards you and tackled you with a hug. Your hand slipped out of  Iwaizumi's as you hit the ground.

"Oikawa! You dumbass! That hurt!" You pushed Oikawa off you, reaching for Hajime's hand to help you back up. Once you stood, you wobbled a bit, your vision blurry.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Hajime asked.

You held onto the front of his shirt to regain your balance, and your vision went back to normal. "Yeah, I'm alright. Thanks." You smiled up at him.