Chapter Seventeen

Taylor was finally home. I smiled, looking at Taylor walk around the kitchen, Meredith following. Taylor was safe.

"Taylor... you should rest," I told her when she started pulling out pots. 

"Maia... I've been away from this for what seems like forever, let me make some spaghetti," Taylor replied, sighing. 

"Just trying to keep you safe," I mumbled- I was still terrified she'd be taken away again, especially after I left. 

I pushed my fears away and managed a smile. Taylor saw me and set a pot down, coming over and hugging me. 

"I love you so much, never doubt that okay? I need you... literally," she laughed and I smiled. 

I went up to my room, but after a minute I ran back downstairs, the last time I left Taylor alone downstairs she got kidnapped. 

When I got downstairs, she was no where in sight. Crap. 

"Taylor!" I called. No answer. 

"Taylor!" I called again. 

"TAYLORRRR!" I screamed, tears starting to fall out of my eyes. This couldn't be happening agian. No, no, no.

"Boo!" suddenly Taylor jumped up and embraced me. 

"Taylor, don't do that!!" I yelled, "You scared me!!" 

"Sorry," she said sheepishly, "Just wanted to show you that I'll be okay." 

"I'm just so afraid," I told her, "That if I turn my back, you'll be gone in an instant. It's like I'm not sure you're actually here, as if this is a dream, and you could be gone within a second. The last time I turned my back on you, you got kidnapped and I can't let that happen again.. I just can't. I need you, Taylor." 

I broke down, I sobbed on the kitchen floor and wrapped my arms around my knees. 

"Oh, honey, listen, I'm not going anywhere, okay?" Taylor said, wrapping her arms around me, "You are going to be stuck with me for a very long time." 

I managed a smile, "I love you, Taylor. I really do." 

"Now, come on. I'll make spaghetti," she offered me her hand and I stood up, wiping tears from my eyes. 

"Taylor... I really can't thank you enough. For everything." 

"I can't thank you enough, you saved my life," Taylor told me. 

"Now, make spaghetti because I'm STARVING!" 

Taylor laughed, "There's the Maia I know." 

A/N: Sorry it took so long!! Been super busy with lots of school stuff... haha. And sorry it's so short, lack of inspiration. Um, I don't know how much longer this will go on... a few more chapters maybe? I don't know... there's not much left to happen haha