Chapter 1: New Morning

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry about the other story, I just lost motivation and I really liked the idea of this story. This is just the first chapter so I know its boring, I'm sorry it's just an introduction basically though. Harry's really not in it either but he will be in the next chapter so yeah(: Hope you guys enjoy :D ...Song : Nine in the Afternoon.

-"You talking about that kid who died last week?" Jennie came over to us with a concerned look on her face, "Did Charlie know him?"

-"Yeah Harry," Ronnie cooed, "Introduce me to your friends."

-"Cops said it was a hit n' run"

-I eyed him, "What does Ronnie's bail have to do with anything?"

-"Get the liquor first, then we go play with our little friends. This is part one of the biggest pranks of all times. Take notes my friend...they're gong to be talking about us for decades."

_______________________________________________

Back to the street, back to the place, back to the room where it all began, back to the room where it all began

Spring creates an acid like tent to the air and as humans, animals, breathing creatures, we find ourselves taking it in and in a sense, getting a thrill off of it. Going into a different state of mind and feeling things that are unnatural and obscure for any of us to think but we ignore every aspect of it.

Fall.

Fall is the time of year when you come down from your Spring. You fall on your face. The acid in the air evaporates and everything comes crashing down.

You remember the wrongs you did - the mistakes. The secrets told to be kept but told anyway because who are we kidding? Everyone speaks no matter how holy or Godly they are assumed to be.

Everyone tells.

The acid is gone and you're clear. You're falling down the stairs so you end it before you stop falling and break. You put an end to it so it can be removed from your mind and you no longer have to dwell on it. You get rid of everything that reminds you of it just so you can't feel anything anymore.

You can't feel that.

But its only a matter of time before things start to unravel again and it breaks through that wall. That wall that's hanging by a thread. That wall you glue back together each time as a morsel of hope.

Everything unravels. Everyone tells. Secrets are never kept. Everything comes out eventually.

We all know that.

"Hey, I heard there was another fight at the school. You hear 'bout it?"

Jason, my brother,  entered the room with a bag of chips and took a seat on the counter top, "Saw it. Cops even had to show up," he answered.

Mike grumbled, "Damn, what's going on with that place?"

Posters are all over the school. A memorial is set up on the steps so every time you enter you are reminded of what tragic even happened and who it was that suffered.

Students cry in the halls. Total strangers hold each other while they cry. The guidance counselor's room always has a line, and everyone seems to be going crazy at that place...

Benji smirked from behind the counter, "Heck, if stuff like that happened everyday, I'd come more often."

"It's not as fun as it sounds," I commented, "Some of the things happenin' are just scary. I walked out of history yesterday and almost slipped on a pool of blood outside the door."