Chapter 1|Shes my bestfriend|

*Flashback from the very beginning*

"Jungkook-ah~ you'll always be there for me right?"

"Of course~ Sana wae?"

"I just don't wanna lose you Jungkook-ahh~"

"Well you will never lose me~ that is my promise~"

*End of my flashback*

Sana POV

"You didn't really have to do this Kookie~" I said pouting.

"Of course I do you'll get tired and plus Momo Noona won't take it easy for you in training~" he answered.

"Yah you're treating me like a baby~" I sulked

"But you are my Baby~" he smiled.

I blushed, but thankfully it was unnoticeable.

"Yah! You're so smooth~" I teased.

He laughed and opened the door in our training studio, all the girls stared and smirked. Jungkook dropped me down since he was piggybacking me the whole way, He smiled at me.

"I'll walk you home so I'll be back here at 5:30 pm to watch you," he smiled his usual bunny smile.

"ok Kookie bye!" I said smiling back.

He pecked my forehead and left.

"YAHHH!!! ARE YOU GUYS REALLY BESTFRIENDS!" Nayeon Unnie asked.

"Of course! what do you mean!?" I answered.

"Well you guys are acting like a married couple!" Chaeyoung said.

"Yah! We do not! Let's just get on the dance routine!!" I blushed.

We finished early at 4:30 pm since we mastered the dance already. So I grabbed my phone to text Kookie when my lockscreen popped up. It was Kookie and I when we were in middle school he was backhugging me while he smiled and I was blushing. I smiled.

"Yah Sana Unnie is blushing while smiling!" Tzuyu said putting everyone's attention on me.

"Yah!! Am not!" I defended myself.

"QUICK EVERYONE GRAB HER PHONE!!" Dahyun shouted and just like that everyone cornered me.

Jihyo grabbed my phone and looked at my lockscree, she smirked and showed everyone.

"Yah! You guys are so cute! Why don't you get together already!" Jeongyeon commented.

"Yea why don't you! You guys are already kissing each other's cheeks and foreheads!" Mina-chan added.

"eeehh~ we are just very close friends! There's nothing special about it!" I defended.

"We don't believe you!" Momo said as she took my phone and opened it.

"Let's see her gallery!" She added.

"Yah!!!" I yelled.

"Awww look they're hugging!!" She said as she showed everyone.

"Ah~ i remember that.. that was the very first time.. he hugged me" I smiled at my thought.

"Awwwwww!" Everyone said.

"Wait I said that out Loud!?!" I asked embarrassed.