Chapter 4|Him..|

Sana POV

"ITS YOU!!" We all said unison as if we planned it.

The boys stayed quiet still smiling but we could tell they were just as surprise as we are..

"Ahhh~ so you've met! Anyways we got 30 minutes to get you guys dressed up, worked out and ready! So move, move, move!" One of our managers told us.

We all nodded and went our own way to our dressing rooms.. the stylist Unnie, made us dressed up and the Makeup artist Unnie refreshed our makeup. We were all set but I was uncomfortable with my skirt..

After we were done we met up with the boys who looked astonishingly handsome as if they were kings or top models.. but just as I snapped out of my thoughts.. Jungkook eyed me and walked away.. I frowned.. I knew something was wrong..

"What's wrong with him??"Dahyun asked.

"He's bothered by something.. I'm pretty sure.." Jimin replied with his sweet angelic voice.

"Jungkook..?!? What are you doing??" Jin asked.

He came back with a CEO manager following him, he pointed at my skirt and told the CEO..

"That skirt is way too short! You could see part of her butt!! This is literally unacceptable! please respect her and her friends!"

The CEO nodded and told one of the stylist to change my skirt.. I blushed a crimson red. He looked at me and smiled his usual bunny smile,that I've missed so much.. Some things never change huh??

The girls were giggling and eyeing me like they did 3 years ago.

"Jungkook was totally protecting you! Yah! He still likes you Unnie!" Chaeyoung said smiling like crazy.

"I doubt it! He's my best friend after all!" I defended.

"Yah! I'm rooting for you guys!" Momo added.

"Same here!" Jeongyeon commented as well.

"Haha it's adorable how you guys are rooting for me and Jungkook but it will never happen.."I Said as I smiled.

I must admit I was quiet sad from my comment..

"Whatever you say Unnie!" Tzuyu replied.

"GIRLS TIME FOR A QUICK DANCE PRACTICE!" A CEO told us.

We all nodded and hurried down the dance studio where we found 7 boys practicing their Not Today and 21st Century Girls it's pretty impressive, the choreography is actually pretty hard. As They finished.. they looked at us as if they were saying "your turn", but we understood what they were saying and ended up dancing our best and we impressed them, but before we knew it,it was time to perform.. here we go..

Jungkook POV

We all walked up the huge stage and went to our set up places.. the girl were up first..

(So the performance, you guys can imagine it yourself :p I'm sorry I could be bothered writing it. I'm not skilled enough haha, there's the Begin by Jungkook to help you see what Sana was thinking in the story)

After the tiring performance, I immediately chugged down my water.. and later on congratulated TWICE..

"Kamsamhamnida!!" I bowed to them and immediately left when our Manager called us..

But I was stopped by her...

Sana POV

Jungkook performed his Begin solo and damn he really did get better... I guess his training payed off. The crowd seemed to love it as they chanted all our names, ONCE and ARMYS all together.. as one big fandom..

I wanted to congratulate Jungkook for doing amazing as always but instead stopped to take a quick drink.. but then quickly continued.. when I got near him, I saw him thanking the members, I wanted to run up, jump on his back and cover his eyes.. but someone bet me to him..

It was her...

Author: sorry short Chapter I got exams coming up next week I gotta study!