Chapter 3|Years|

3 years later

Sana POV

"One in a million! Annyeong haseyo! Twice Imnida~" we all said in unison.

These past three years were a blur, we debuted as TWICE and grew popular in just months and we now have a big Fandom called "ONCE".
BTS went their own seperate way.. losing contact with us ever since Kookie was gone, now we only see them in award shows and in MBC and stuff and we barely talk at college. They haven't had a comeback in three years since Kookie was gone but yet they still get awards which leaves most idols and even us in shock. The ARMY fandom really is amazing.

We finished recording Knock knock for MBC it took us 5 performances to complete and by the time we got home everybody was tired.. we barely get enough sleep but we survive :)

"Hey Sana Unnie~ this is for you~" dahyun said while holding a parcel.

"Who's it from??" I asked out if my curiousity.

"Who knows it was left here in our dressing room,"she replied.

"But only idols can go into the hallways.." I mumbled, while accepting the parcel she handed me.

"For Minatozaki Sana,"

The label said that, the writing though it looked like Jungkooks handwriting... but it can't be he's still in the academy. I opened the parcel seeing a beautiful black, shoulderless dress, with beautiful features and beautiful jewellery that looked fit for a queen, it was a performable dress... There was a note too it said.

"Wear this to the Kpop Idol Championship.. please.."

I remained silent for this one Note did not just give me chills but gave me a feeling that remained Unknown.

"Ooh~ that's the most beautiful dress I've ever seen! Who's it from??"Nayeon Unnie asked showing her bunny smile.

"I don't know.." was all I could answer.

The day of the Kpop Championship..

I wore the mysterious black dress, because I have this strange feeling this dress would lead me into something. Once we finished our makeup, we were ordered by JYP to enter a limo that would take us into the Kpop championship and we would have to get ready to perform with a group.. we were not told about...

After the ride...

After the ride we entered the Kpop championships and went to our seats.. many idols were already sitting down and many fandoms came together to watch their biases.. but the biggest of them all were the Exo-Ls and of course the ARMYS...
Once we settled down the MC spoke introducing everyone and fandoms. After a while it was the performances and the first one was EXO.

After a while...

Soon it it was our turn to perform, we had to win this.. but where is our mystery Kpop group collaboration??

"Annyeong Haseyo! Bangtan SonYeondan imnida~"

I turned around and looked at seven familiar faces but grew even more handsome through the past years.. but one grew most.. it is my best friend.. Jeon Jungkook..

Author Note: hey sorry if it's a short chapter but I will post another one later since I'll be going on hiatus for a while... schools back but I hope you still enjoyed this chapter so show me some love and vote for it and also comment down what you think happened to Jungkook for the past three years aha..