Chapter 5|That spark|

Jungkook POV

"Hello, Oppa you missed me??" Jessica greeted.

I flinched at the word "oppa", I hate it when people called me that.. but how the heck did she get here..

"how did you get here!?!" I asked annoyed.

"My group just debuted and since our first MV was a success we were invited," she smiled, that kind of smile a brat does.

"Ahh~ well I got to go now~" I replied hoping she'll let go of my arm.

"I'm sorry oppa, but it's been such a long time.. I wanted to see your face again.. and plus you were the best friend I've ever had Back in middle school!" She whined.

I sighed, it was true, she was always alone i felt bad so I decided to be her friend.. I didn't know she would think of me as a best friend.. but ever since then she had been clinging to me making my other friends leave..

Flashback

"Hey Jungkook, you coming!?" Brad asked as he looked at me.

"Yah! No! Jungkook oppa is staying with me!" Jessica answered.

"But.." I mumbled annoyed.. I really wanted to go..

"Whatever let's go guys.." Brad said as he walked away.

End of Flashback..

And that's how my years of middle school became a total nightmare! Though I learned so much I didn't really get to make any friends to hang out with.. that was why I was so eager to leave.. until I met Sana that is..

"oppa let's go get lunch!" She said as she started dragging me to the exit.

"Ahh!~ no~ no~ I have.. a date! With my girlfriend!"I lied trying to look for a random girl.

"Yah! There's no one here!" She said confused.

"I'm his girlfriend!" Sana said as she went beside me and held my hand.

I smiled and looked at her, hoping she knew I was thanking her..

"Grrr.. fine! Bye oppa!" She said with an annoyed tone as she walked away..

"Thank you Sana.." I said still holding her hand.

"No problem Kookie! Tell me if she bothers you again!" She replied with a smile.

I nodded still not letting go of her hand.. her hand was soft and warm and whenever you touch it.. it's like having hot chocolate on a snowy day.. I wanted to hold her hand more but we unfortunately had to let go to go to our own group..

Unknown POV

I miss him..

Sana POV

We were ordered to dress our own clothes before to go watch other groups and eat since we haven't had anything to eat since we got here, i wore the black clothing again and walked out of the dressing room outside where i saw Jungkook wearing a similar matching outfit like mine.. we looked like a couple..

"Hey Jungkook.." I said without any eye contact.

"Hmm..?" He replied, looking at me.

"Did you by any chance give this to me..?"I asked.

"Actually.. haha.. I can't lie but I did.." he answered.

"Why..?" I asked.

"Because I knew you would look stunningly perfect.." he replied smiling.

And in that magical moment.. after three years.. I felt that spark again..

Author note: I'm sorry for the short chapter again guys I'm too busy.. haha but after I finished all my exams I'll definitely write a longer story I promise and thanks again for 100 reads!