0.2

Namjoon sat at the end of the bed, looking into Jimin's eyes. "I really didn't want to lose you." Jimin stared at Namjoon and smiled. "Do you forgive me?" Jimin nodded, and Namjoon smiled. "Try talking."

"I love you, Namjoon. I'm glad I'm still alive, but I was supposed to die." Jimin said clearly, and Namjoon nodded, knowing what he did was wrong but didn't think at the time. "Namjoon? Can you tell me what happened?"

"After our kiss?" Jimin nodded. "Well, you been sleeping for almost a year. 9 months so you know. During those 9 months and now everyone thinks you're dead."

"So my dad thinks I'm dad too?" Namjoon nodded, and Jimin smiled. "OK, that's one good thing out of all this. What else?"

"Nothing else, really. I was trying to find you did that to you but came up empty-handed." Jimin nodded and slowly got out of bed. "Take it easy, Jimin OK." Jimin nodded again. "One step at a time." Namjoon said, and Jimin sighed. "Good."

"I want to go outside Namjoon. I want to go to the park and have fun." Namjoon bit his lip. "Please~." Jimin pouted and leaned on Namjoon. "I want to walk around."

"Let's change your look first."

"OK. To what?" Namjoon thought for a minute and smiled. "What's with that look?"

"What about pink?" Jimin's eyes widened and shook his head with a pout. "Why not? I think it'll look cute on you."

"It's too girly~." Jimin whined, and Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Pick a different color."

"No, I like pink. we'll go with pink." Namjoon chuckled, dragging Jimin to the bathroom. "Come on, it'll look great on you. Stop whining, and let's do it."

"But I don't like pink."

"You're not a real man if you don't wear pink." Jimin rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Fine, you meanie."

KandySugaLove❤
Hoped you enjoyed
👋