1.1

Jimin's POV

Namjoon looked at me, shocked, and I was crying. "But I didn't kill you," Taehyung did." I told him, and he nodded. "Why can't he find someone else to love."

"He did like someone else before you. Kim SeokJin. But Jin likes me, not him." Jimin face lit up. "Why are you happy?"

"If we can get Jin to like Taehyung, maybe that will make him leave us alone." Namjoon nodded and agreed. "Let's find Taehyung and Jin." Namjoon only nodded, and I went to find Taehyung, and he went to find Jin.

I made it to where Taehyung lives, but it's more roomer than I remember. "Kim Taehyung?" I asked, entering the house and looking around. "Taehyung?" That's when he came from upstairs.

"Well, look who came to my house. The pretty boy from my school, how come you didn't come back when you woke up. I've would have given you a nice welcome back present." He said come over to me with a smile. "I'm glad you're alive. Jiminie. It's good to see you again. How's Namjoon?"

"He's fine, but aren't you the one that made him save me?" Taehyung looked at me and shook his head. "You were the one that shot at me, weren't you?" Again, he shook his head. "You're half demon, right?" That he nodded to.

"Yes, but unlike you, I was born that way, so you're made that way. And what's with you and saying I wanted you dead. Remember, I want in those nicely fitting pants of yours. Not kill you." He said, sitting down on the couch, and I stood in front of him. "You got your answer, Jimin. Why are you still here? Is it perhaps you want me in your pants." He licked his lips.

"In your dreams, Taehyung." He smirked.

"But it does happen in my dreams, Jimin. You were supposed to be mine! But Namjoon took you away because all he wanted was ChimChim. He doesn't like Jimin. He likes ChimChim." He said, and I shook my head. "Oh, you poor Jiminie. You can read my mind, can't you. You should know I'm not lying."

"He's right," I turned around and,

"Jin hyung?"

Everything went black

KandySugaLove❤️
Four parts left
You're going to hate me.