1.0

Jimin stared at Namjoon. He was so shocked, and he wanted to cry so much. "I can see the future?" Namjoon nodded, and Jimin teared up and hugged him. "No! I don't want you to die. I don't want to kill you!"

"Well, that's how the future is Jimin, someone will die in the end." Namjoon said, kissing the top of Jimin's head. "It's just how it goes." Jimin was crying at this point he was heartbroken. His lover was going to die by his hands, and he seemed calm about it. Jimin didn't want to hurt Namjoon. "But if you kill the person who will make you kill me, then it will be ok."

"And who is trying to make me kill you?" Namjoon, look at Jimin, and Jimin got where he was going with it. "Taehyung?" Namjoon nodded. "Why does he want me to kill you?"

"Because he wants you, and for him to have you, you have to kill me." Jimin sighed and got up. "What are you doing?" Namjoon looked at Jimin, who was changing his clothes and putting on his shoes.

"Where does Taehyung live? I want to talk to him for a minute." Jimin said and was about to leave the house when Namjoon stopped him. "I don't want to kill you, so I'm going to kill Taehyung."

"There's another way where you don't have to kill anyone." Jimin turned around and looked at Namjoon. "But close your eyes and try and see something." Namjoon held Jimin's hand, and Jimin did what Namjoon said to do. He closed his eyes and waited.

Namjoon placed a hand on Jimin's cheek and kissed the other one.

"You did this to yourself! You wouldn't go with me so I had to do what had to be done!"

"But why this?! Why can't you find someone else?!"

"Because I want you, it's so simple, Jimin, now we can be together."

"I will never love you! Fuck you Taehyung!"

Jimin opened his eyes and looked at Namjoon. "What did you see Jimin?" Jimin started to cry and placed a hand on Namjoon's cheek. He leaned in closer to where their foreheads were touching. Jimin kissed Namjoon's lips and pulled away.

"You didn't have a head."

KandySugaLove❤️