0.9

Jimin was shocked he didn't know he had to do something like that. He looked at Namjoon and then down at his lap. Namjoon placed a hand on Jimin's thigh. "That's all your dream was telling you was to kill another demon. It doesn't have to be the one you dreamt of."

Jimin nodded and looked into Namjoon's eyes. "But who do I kill, I want to kill someone I don't know."

"Well, the only other person that comes to mind is Tae-"

"No! I said someone I don't know." Jimin said Namjoon nodded. "But where are we going to find another demon?" Namjoon didn't tell Jimin the truth, and now he feels bad. His dream was a picture of the future, and Namjoon knew this. He also knew the person who would make Jimin kill his love.

"I still think it should be Taehyung. Because he was a big pervert and always trying to get into your pants." Namjoon said, elbowing Jimin and smiled slightly.

"Why do you want me to kill him so badly?" Namjoon sighed and shrugged. "Joonie, are you hiding something from me? Were you lying to me?" Namjoon didn't look at Jimin in the eyes, knowing he would read his mind. "Namjoon!" Jimin was mad. He pushed Namjoon down and hovered over him. "Tell me!" His eyes turned green.

"I lied to you, and I'm sorry." Jimin grew madder, and he was about to slap Namjoon and crossed the face, but Namjoon stopped it and turned them over to where he was on top of Jimin. "I'm sorry, Jimin."

"Get off me! You liar!" Jimin moved and squirmed under Namjoon. "What did you lie to me about?! What was a lie?!" Jimin yelled, looking Namjoon in the eyes. He couldn't read him he couldn't tell.

"Your dream is not a dream, Jimin." Jimin stopped moving and looked at Namjoon.

"It's the future."

KandySugaLove❤️

Hope you enjoyed

👋🏻