0.6

Jin stared at Namjoon and smiled at him. "I have a question for you." He sat in the chair in front of Namjoon's desk. "I know you and Jimin were together, but he sadly passed. Would you go on a date with me?" Jin looked down at his lap, and Namjoon looked down at Jimin, who glared at him, but why is he glaring.

"I'm sorry, Jin, but I'm not ready to date anyone else right now." Jin sadly looked at Namjoon, then he thought he heard something. "Jin, please leave. I have a lot of stuff to do. I'm truly am sorry."

"There's someone in here, isn't there? Namjoon, I know you're a demon, please. I'll love you the best I can. Please." Him stood up and leaned over Namjoon's desk. "I know Jimin is still alive." He whispered in Namjoon's ear. "So stop playing dumb." He looked into Namjoon's eyes and smirked. He leaned down and caught Namjoon off guard. He kissed him right in front of Jimin.

Jin cupped Namjoon's cheeks and moved away. "I hoped he liked that." He knocked on the desk and left. Jimin got from under the desk and looked at Namjoon. Namjoon was still confused.

"Did you enjoy him kissing you?" Jimin asked, and that's when Namjoon snapped out of it. "Did you?"

"Huh? What? No. Oh, hell no. I love you Jiminie no one else. He just caught me off guard, that's all. He knows you're alive, but I don't know how." Namjoon thought, and then he realized it. "Taehyung. That's why. Taehyung must've told the others, too." Jimin sighed and sat in Namjoon's lap.

"I'm tired. Can we go to bed?" Namjoon opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted but Jimin's lips. "We'll finish tomorrow. I'm too tired. Please joonie."

"Alright, let's go to bed." Jimin smiled, and Namjoon picked his up and carried him to their room. "Good night, Jiminie."

"Good night, Joonie."

KandySugaLove❤️
Hoped you enjoyed
👋🏻