Get better Gar

Laurance's Pov

Poor Garroth he's been sick for 2 weeks. "Hey, Love how are you feeling" I say sitting on the edge of his bed. "Really not good" Garroth said groaning in pain. "I am invitimg some people over is that ok" I ask him. "Yep" he says back.

~Time skip to people coming over~

Aphmau's Pov

I heard Garroth was very sick so I decided to get him a 'Get well soon' present also, all the others got him to so we all headed over to Laurance and Garroth's house, and I knocked on the door, "Hey Laurance" I say excited. "Come in everyone" Laurance whispers. "oh, we need to keep it a secret" I say. We all walked to Garroth's room and Laurance opened the door. "Hey Garroth" I say happily.

Laurance's Pov

I really wanted to surprise Garroth, since he has not been feeling the best, "Why is everyone here" Garroth asks confused. "I wanted to surprise you, since your sick so I got everyone to get you a 'Get well soon' gift" I say with a smile. "Laurance come here. I want to give you a hug" Garroth says I walk over to his bed and he hugs me. "Thank you" he says happily. "Anything for you, Love" I say. "Now, guys give him his presents".

Zane got Garroth a teddy
Vlyad got him a video game
Katelyn got him a pair of socks
Aphmau got him a 'My little horses' figure
Kawwie~chan baked him some cookies
And I got him a guitar since he really wanted one

Garroth's Pov

"Guys thank you so much for the gifts" he say happily. "Your welcome Garroth" Aphmau says. "We all need to go it's getting late" katelyn says. "See ya guys" me and Garroth say at the same time. They all leave. "I'm going to bed" I say. "Night Laurance" "Night gar" he say back to me then kisses me on the forhead.