The 'Tie Incident'

Logan/Logic POV

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm. Groaning I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen to get my coffee. 'Why should I bother changing just to get coffee?' I thought. I know I don't need it to function logically, but I just like the taste if it. When I made it to the kitchen Morality was there making breakfast for all of us. " Morning Morality. " I told him tiredly.
"Good morning to you too Logan." He replied in a cheerful tone.
He grabbed out a dark blue mug and poured coffee in it for me. " Here you go Lo." The other trait said handing the mug to me.
"Thank you."
Once I finished my coffee all of us were sitting and eating breakfast in are onesies.(A/N I cant spell  warning.)
Once done with breakfast I thanked Mo, Since he didn't have to do this for us everyday, and went to go get dressed.
After I put on my normal black shirt and my black pants. I went to go get my tie but I couldn't find any. "That's really strange." I told myself out loud. Maybe one of the other personality's has one I could borrow.

Anxiety probably won't open his door for me. Roman would hold it against me probably forever. So I guess I'll try Mo.

I walked to Morality's door and knocked three times. "Hey kiddo what's up? Where's your tie?" I was asked.
" About the tie.... I kind of can't find any of mine and was wondering if you had one I could borrow?"
" I think I do. Come in."
I walked into the doorway and went and sat on his sky blue bed. He was digging threw his messy wardrobe and pulled out a tie covered in puppies. " Look how cute it is!!" Mo said very excitedly.
Since I try to be as nice as possible to him I wore it. He was so happy it was worth being made fun of by Roman and Anxiety.

OMG!!! MORALITY'S NAME IS PATTEN ITS SO CUTE OMG!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

ALSO DAN CHANGES HIS NAME!!!!! LIKE WHAT???????

TWO HUGE THINGS IN ONE DAY!!!!