Part#2

Another prompt I decided would be a great sequel. Prompt  by BBCanimefangirl.

Logan POV

It was almost my birthday. Yay! Another year closer to death. And if you are wondering all of us sides have different birthdays mine is 3 years after Thomas's. I'm the second oldest, the oldest being Patton, then its Roman, And Anxiety is the youngest. I'm not sure why all of us have different birthdays but well, it's a mind i t can do whatever it wants whenever it wants. But mine is tomorrow. And all I want is a new book... I know I'm not going to get it unless Patt  decides to snoop around my room so he knows what to get me.

-Time skip to when they celebrated Logan's birthday-

We all gathered at Thomas's and where sitting in the living room, Thomas Roman Patt and I on the couch. Ann sat on the floor.

"Okay... HERES THE GIFT I GOT YOU!!!" Patt screamed as he through a box at me.

"Thank you." I opened it to find a tie with puppy's on it.

"You see I new how happy you for when you wore mg puppy tie... So I got you your own."

"That's very sweet Patt."

"Me next!" Roman yelled and handed me a blue box.

I opened it to find another tie. This on was red and had prince written down it.

"Thank you Roman. You can never have to many ties."

"Here you go Lo." Thomas said handing me a red and black box.

After opening it I had found yet another tie. Did they all plan this?  I did like this one tho it was black with Logic written in white letters down it.

"Thank you Thomas. I like it very much."

"Yay!" Thomas excitingly said.

"Happy one year closer to death." Anxiety said handing me a black box much bigger then the rest. Please don't be another tie.

When I opened it I found a murder mystery book, a painting of Sherlock Homes and I tie with the image of starry night. He still gave me a tie but also other things I loved.

"Thank you Ann. I've been needing a new book. And  Starry  Night is one of my favorite paintings. Also did you paint that?"

"Yea I did. I new the others just got you ties since they couldn't think of anything but I could. So happy birthday I guess." Ann told me then shuruged his shoulders.
"Well its amazing. Thank you."

He gave me a small smile before returning to his normal I don't care look. He is really sweet.