Chapter 10

Peyton Moore

Paggising ko, puting kisame agad ang sumalubong sa akin. Ah, clinic. Gusto ko ulit pumikit pero nagising ang diwa ko dahil sa nakita ko. Si Ziggine natutulog habang nakaupo sa gilid ng kama.

I felt my tears at bay again after I remembered what happened yesterday.. No, he's a liar. 

"Y-You're awake. I'll call the doctor." Natatarantang sabi niya. 

"No need. I'm fine. Makakaalis ka na." I said. I was shock to manage to speak to him in a cold manner. 

"P-Peyton.." Parang nagulat siya sa sinabi ko.

"You may now leave, Ziggine." Mariing pag-uulit ko.

"N-No! I won't. J-Just listen to me.. Please.." He said and held my hand tightly. I bit my lip because of what he's doing. This is so not him.

"I understand Ziggine. I really do. If you reject me as your keeper then I'm okay with it. I'll accept it. Just.. Leave." Nahihirapang saad ko. I wanted to cry again.

"No. No, I won't do that.." He hardly said and looked at me.

Napayuko na lang ako at napahikbi. 

"Hush, princess, please don't cry." Pagtatahan niya sa akin. He even managed to hug me and wipe my tears.

"I hate you. I hate you so much. Nakakainis ka." I said in between my sobs.

"No, please don't hate me, princess. Let me explain.." He said and hugged me tighter. 

I just kept quiet.. I tried to calm myself and him hushing me is helping a lot.

"I'm sorry, princess for what I've done. Masyado lang akong naapektuhan nung sinabi mong distorbo ako sayo. That nakakainis ako. I thought you wanted me to stop you. You know I can't but I tried. I'm sorry for hurting you, princess." He explained. I sniffed.

"Y-Yung magkasama kayo ni S-Stacy.. A-Are you t-two together?" It breaks my heart to ask that question.

"Of course not! Why would I be with her if she's the one who's hurting my princess?" Mariing pagdedeny niya.

"B-But I saw you earlier.." I hushed and felt my tears again..

"No, I was supposed to threaten her. Then she.. that girl.. She seduced me. Y-Yung nakita mo kanina, she just seduced me and then.." He looked down. "I saw you and I thought maybe if you see us together you would talk to me, but you didn't. You ran away. I was so angry I almost killed Stacy." He explained. I sobbed again.

"I'm sorry.. For letting you think na distorbo ka. Inaantok lang talaga ako kanina.." I explained and said sorry.

"I know. I know. Threa told me. Rueda even slapped me for being so stupid. I'm sorry baby." He said and hugged me tightly, kissing the top of my head.

I just kept quiet and hugged him. 

"Were you jealous baby?" He looked and smirked. "Jealous of Stacy and I?" He said.

Nanlaki naman ang mata ko and looked down. Pulang-pula ang cheeks ko dahil sa tanong niya. I am jealous? Maybe? No? Yes? I don't know.

"You don't need to answer me, princess. I already know." He said and winked at me. I just pouted. 

Inihiga na ulit ako ni Ziggine at nagbalat na siya ng mansanas. I am looking at him while he is doing that thing, which I find cute.

Nakarinig kami ng katok and on cue, pumasok si Aria and the rest.