The Ex

After jace jad finished laughing at Clary for beinng jealous of Zoe, he turned around to her, grabbed her by the waist, and kissed her, desperately and reassuringly. Zoe was just standing there awkwardly, just watching them. "Uhm, are you guys done becuse we have a crazy ex boyfriend of mine to catch?" Clary and Jace stopped kissing and they both laughed. Zoe of coarse didn't find it very funny. "See, nothing to be jealous of." Jace said in a laughing tone. "Hey! i never said i was!" Clary replied, trying to sound serious but laughing. "Clary, you don't need to say, the look in your eyes says it all." At that, Jace smiled, kissed Clary one last time, then turned his attention back to Zoe.

"Right, now that thats over. Have you guys found anything yet?" Zoe yelled over to where Alec and Magnus were. She had no idea where Izzy was, and Clary had disappeared as quick as a flash as soon as Jace turned back around to talk to Zoe. She just figured they were together searching for Jacob. "Not really, no. This guy seems to have cleaned up everything he may have left behind." Magnus said. Zoe didn't seem surprised, she looked at Magnus. "Yep, that sounds like him. Typically Jake, always cleaning up the evidence. He was a perfect criminal. To bad he wasn't as good at being a boyfriend as he was at being a criminal, boy if he was he would have been amazing. I don't know why i dated him in the first place." Magnus ofcoarse, tuned out and put all his attention back on Alec basically as soon as Zoe had mentioned Jacobs name. Jace couldn't stop staring at Magnus and Alec, he noticed that they seemed very close. And not just because they were standing less than a metre away from eachother either, something was going on with them, and he intended to find out.

On the other side of the building, Clary and Izzy had gotten themselves into a bit of strife. Jacob found them and held them captive. Clary was freaking out alot, the look of the place was revolting, there was blood all over the place and different parts of different creatures that Clary hadn't even known existed, even being a shadowhunter and knowing alot of stuff about things that don't exist to mundanes, these things were more then strange, they were not born naturally, they looked as though they had been... created.

AUTHORS NOTE: I am so sorry it took me so long to update this and I am sorry this is a very short chapter but hey. They can't all be the same perfect length can they. Haha please vote and comment what you think. :)