Demon In Distress

Jace, Alec, Izzy and Clary arrived at the location, which surprisingly (not) was a warehouse/factory type thing. They got out of the car and Alec instantly saw Magnus sitting on the sidewalk looking at his nails. "Let's go find ourselves a demon!" Alec said to Magnus, still in a really excited mood. Magnus gave him a strange look and started to walk into the factory but, as per usual, Jace put his arm across Magnus's chest to stop him and walked infront of him, seraph blade in one hand and witch light in the other. Magnus had a sort of scared look on his face until Jace moved his hand away because the hand that Jace put across his chest was the hand with the seraph blade in it.

Jace walked inside and the rest followed. He moved the witchlight around, scanning the room but there was, nothing. No demon, no rogue warlock, just nothing. They were really confused and all looked at each other funny. When suddenly, out of the blue, the demon jumped at Alec and was about to bite him when Magnus jumped on Alec, knocking him to the ground and away from the demon. Jace was about to slash the demons throat when izzy pushed his hand with the seraph blade down. "Jace don't! This is the Demon in Distress! It's technically a mundane! You can't kill it!" Jace looked at izzy, a look of shock all over his face. Now, instead of going to kill the demon in distress, he pushed it up against a wall, with his seraph blade pushed up against its neck. This is where they need Magnus. They looked around for Magnus and eventually found him on top of Alec, both of them laughing.

"MAGNUS, GET OVER HERE!" Izzy yelled, stopping him and Alec in the middle of there laughing fest. Magnus got up and walked over to where Jace and the Demon in Distress were and twinkled his fingers, glitter flew out the ends of them and rested on the demon, a couple of seconds later, the demon in distress was a Mundane again, the only problem was, he wasn't wearing any clothes. Jace stepped back from the mundane and put his seraph blade away. The mundane was a girl, and she was crouched down against the wall trying to hide everything simply because it was rather awkward because izzy was the only girl there and well, she was naked. Jace took of his shirt and gave it to her to put on. It was like a dress on her. She slowly stood up and looked at Jace, of coarse she couldn't stop starring at him, he was stunningly attractive. "Who are you?" Alec asked, trying to get her eyes off Jace. "My name, is Zoe."

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys, sorry I didn't update this for ages, I had a mental blank, but it's gone now, and sorry this is a short chapter, vote if you like it and comment, I will not say I'll update soon just in case, but I will update it. Bye bye now :) xx