3

"I asked you earlier, why did she bowed to you?"

My body froze. Omg, I don't like this kind of situation whereby you are in between a married couple who looks like they are getting ready to throw hands.

"Well, she's giving her apology because of her mistake."

He asked, "What is her mistake?"

"She gave me a used cup. You know right, that I really hate it." She pouted.

Yikes.

"So that broken cup is your doing?"

She nodded slowly. I thought her face was so funny. She seemed to get scared with her own husband.

"You don't need to do that. She is your doctor," advised him.

Fuhh.

I sighed slowly. I thought they wanted to fight. The soft voice of Mayor Oh made me relieved.

"Then, I'll go first."

"Dr Kang!" Madam Oh shouted.

I turned my body to her. "Yes?" I asked.

"If I feel any discomfort, I can call for you, right?" She gave me a wait-for-my-revenge looks.

"Yes, you can call me. I'm your doctor in charge, though." I replied.

I stomped towards the centre of information. All those angers that I held were getting ready to be burst. That little and ungrateful old woman, I muttered.

As I saw Nurse Jung, I said, "Can you send someone to clean broken pieces of glass to the Madam Oh Geum Ja's room?"

She nodded. I smiled and say a thank you to her for helping me out.

"Hi, Dr Kang. How was your day?" Dr. Arin greeted me.

"Don't ask me how my day went, instead can you grab a tin of orange juice from that vending machine?" I asked her while pointing the vending machine using my mouth. She nodded her head as a sign that she agreed.

Suddenly, she stretched her hand towards me. "What?"

"Wonhae money money," she said.

I handed her some notes of money. She ran towards the vending machine excitedly. I sighed. Why did Arin looked like she is enjoying her life well. She seems likes she doesn't have any problem.

She came back with the drink that I wanted. "Here."

I mouthed a thank you to her while trying to open the tin.

"Why did you looked so happy?" I questioned her while drinking the juice.

"You know right I'm BTS's fans?"

I nodded.

"One of the infamous BTS members entered our hospital because he fainted on stage. Don't you know?"

I shook my head.

Why did I don't get any news about it?

Usually any news about any artist that got treated here spread like wildfire. I racked my brain to think why did I didn't get any news about that BTS member.

Oh right, I'm so busy with that old woman.

"So? Are you happy with the fact that he fell sick?" I catechized her.

"Of course no! I'm just happy because I got to see his face closely but my heart ached a lot while treating him. It shows how hard the work for their next comeback, titled You Never Walk Alone." She gave me a really sad face.

I chuckled. Arin is so cute.

"Dr Kang!"

I let out a loud sigh.

"What?" I looked into Nurse Jung's eyes, waiting for her to say something. I drank the juice in one go.

"She called for you. I mean, Madam Oh."

Huh. What did that old woman wants?

I stepped to that bitchy woman's room. "Hi, Madam Oh. Why did you call me?"

I gave her a plastic smile.

"Clean that." She pointed the broken pieces of the glass that she had done it earlier.

What the fuck.

"I already call someone to clean that. I think that person will come in just some more minutes," I spoke.

"He already came but he went out without cleaning that broken things."

I raised my eyebrows feeling so weird after I heard that.

"Don't you want to ask me why?" She gave me a really annoying smirk.

I just remained silent.

"Because you are my doctor in charge. You said by yourself that you are going to take care of me. So, I think you would be the most perfect person who need to clean that because that broken pieces of glass can hurt my legs if I step on it. Right, my Dr Kang?"

"That will also make my view hurt you know. So, I think Dr Kang better do it now. My eyes are feeling so sick," she added while flipping her hair like a sugar mommy.

I gave my lips a bite.

"Be calm," I persuaded myself.

I took a piece of tissue and start to collect the broken pieces of glass. I can saw from that bitchy old woman smiling like a witch as she was satisfied looking at how loser I am.

"Surprise!" A loud voice of someone unknown was heard.

I hit my hand so hard at a very sharp edge of the glass. My index finger bleed.

I lifted my head to see who is the person that was shouted a surprise in very loud voice earlier.

My brain was in loading mood as I saw that person.

"Who are you?" I asked slowly. His face looked quite familiar though.

"I'm sorry to barge into this room so suddenly. I want to visit my hyung's room but it seems like I went into wrong room. I'm so sorry. By the way, I'm Kim Taehyung."