4

"I'm Kim Taehyung."

The last sentence made me realised that I'm seeing a really famous guy that young girls went all crazy about him.

I took a glance at him. Like the news that spread like a thunderstorm all over the internet, he was indeed wearing a full set of Gucci's things.

What are you even thinking, Seulgi? Gucci? Get a grip of yourself!

I bowed at him a little before I continue my work.

"Omg, your hands are bleeding!"

Shit. His loud voice once again made my hand accidentally hit another sharp edge of the broken glass. Now my middle finger bleed too.

"I'm so sorry again. Another finger of yours got bleed too."

He reached for a box of tissue beside Madam Oh's bed and walk towards me.

"Let me help you."

His hoarse voice sent me an electric shivers in my body. He took my right hand and gently wipe my blood that drip on the floor.

"Why are you collecting these? I'm pretty sure that this hospital got a lot of cleaner to clean these. You are a doctor. You don't need to do this. This is not your job. Right, Dr Kang?"

How did he even knew my name?

"Oh, my nametag." I accidentally let my thought out.

"Nah, it is okay." I replied while sending a glare at that old woman.

She rolled her eyes.

She is a really bad and annoying old woman.

"Lets get two plasters for your fingers." He took my hand and bringing me out of the room after saying another sorry to Madam Oh.

Chang Wook-ah, where are you?

I fastened my footsteps to match with Taehyung's pace. He told me to sit on a chair while he will taking some plasters for my hand.

I waited for him.

"Seulgi-ah," Chang Wook called my name from far away.

As he reached me, he took a sit beside me. "What are doing here? Got no patient?" he asked me.

"Meh, I have the mayor's wife as my patient."

He chuckled. Everyone knew that I got the worst ever patient to handle.

Suddenly, he touched my right hand and taking a look at my bleeding fingers. I tried to run my fingers away from him but I can't. He held my hand tightly. My heart fluttered.

"What happen to your fingers?"

I remained silent. I kept looking at the floor. Looking at how silent I was, Chang Wook gave me pat on my back.

"Is it so hard to handle her?"

No. I replied in my heart. It is hard to handle my feelings over you.

"Here."

I looked up to the owner of the voice. Taehyung stood in front of me while passing the plasters for me.

"Thanks," I told him while giving my sincere smile for him.

"Wait, are you V? I mean Kim Taehyung of BTS?" Chang Wook asked Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded. "Nice to meet you, Dr?"

"I am Dr Ji," he stuttered, looking so shocked with the fact that he is talking with Taehyung.