21

Seulgi POV

"So, you're not going to tell me what happened yesterday?" I asked sounded so unsatisfied with Jimin's decision.

He assented while taking a piece of tissue beside his bed and wiped off a stain of food on my left cheek. I was startled by his sudden action but looking at how calm he was, I acted cool too.

His short hands trying to reach for the tray to bring it to the kitchen. I quickly took the tray before him, saying that I should be responsible to wash it.

"Give it to me. This is nothing," he said softly and took it from my hand.

As I looked at him walking away from me, suddenly he turned back towards me. He looked at me, somehow looking like he is thinking about something.

"Oh, right! You need to take a bath. Wait, let me took new towel for you."

My eyes trailed him that moved towards his locker. He took a new towel from the lowest part of the locker and gave it to me.

I looked at him after receiving the towel, feeling so confused because he didn't even give me a cloth to wear.

"What? Oh, right. Cloth for you," he said before walking back to his locker to search for a new cloth. I waited for him.

"I don't think I have any new cloth because I already wore all of my clothes. So, do you mind to wait for a while because I'm going to the nearest clothing store to buy you something to wear?" he asked while getting ready to go out by wearing a mask and a cap.

I held his hands. "How about I wear your shirt because I don't think you should waste your money for me. I'm not your real girlfriend though," I told him slowly.

Omg, what are you thinking? Sharing his cloth?

"Okay," he agreed and took a mint sweatshirt out of his locker and a loose pant.

"Go and bath. You smell weird," he joked and I accidentally hit his head as my reflex action of his joke.

"Ohhhh, you're so fiery." He laughed before going out of his room. Feeling ashamed by my action just now, I covered my face before letting a small sigh.

Aigoo, Seulgi-ah.

#

Walking out from the bathroom, I was still in towel. "I need a bra though," I mumbled slowly while thinking of a way to have a dry bra as my bra was accidentally soaked in a pail in the bathroom.

I roamed around the room to search for an iron. Suddenly, a loud sound of door opening was heard, followed by a very high pitch of my voice and Jin voice. I put both of my hands to cover my exposed skin.

"Shit, whats happening?" Namjoon came and took a look. Thus, another round of a very high pitch occurred again.

"Yah, get out from this room!" I shouted out loud and pushing them out from the room. Leaning onto the door, I tried to calm myself.

I shook my head in disbelief of the incident. The abrupt knock on the door made me startled.

"Seulgi-ssi, are you okay?" The sound of Jimin's angelic smile soothed me.

"Open the door," he said softly.

"I cant."

My response made him wandered again. Then, he asked me another question. "I already gave you the clothes for you to wear. So what is the problem?"

I cleared my throat. Feeling so awkward to tell him about my wet bra. "Uhm, I don't know how to say but I need an iron please."

"Oh, it is in the corner beside Hoseok's cupboard."

I took a glance at the spot and found the iron. "Ahh, so it is here."

"Then, finish up your business and come to the living room. Taehyung had just returned dorm and get so excited to meet you huh," Jimin stated before he went away.

I quickly ironed my bra. Then, I put on the sweatshirt and pants on me. Tying my hair while walking down the stairs, I was attacked by Taehyung's hug.

"Waa, you smell so good." Taehyung spoke cutely. He gave me a cute smile and did some aegyo in front of me.

"I had just take my bath," I explained and took a sit between Jimin and Jungkook. As Namjoon and Jin joined us, I felt so awkward.

"I'm sorry," Jin stuttered while Namjoon just nodding his head. I flashed a smile, trying to soothe them from feeling too guilty of the incident just now.

Taehyung who was standing earlier came to squish himself between me and Jungkook.

"Aisy, hyung!" Jungkook spoke as he got annoyed by Taehyung's action. Taehyung made a silly face at his face and gained a loud hit at his thigh.

"Ouch, its hurt."

Taehyung pouted his lips and showed me his puppy eyes. I patted his head and said, "serve your right."

The boys laughed as I was being so savage towards Taehyung. I stole a glance at Jimin and it turned out that he was laughing while covering his mouth with his small hand. My lips curled upwards as I felt so happy to see his angelic smile.

"Ay, you're wearing his cloth. Cho chweet!" Hoseok exclaimed and that made all eyes on me. Taehyung who was beside me tilted his head. I pushed his head so that his vision will be straight.

"I like your fiery towards this alien kid," Yoongi said with her cool accent. Dang, he's so cool.

"Don't you guys have any schedule?" I asked them.

They nodded.

"We need to go for the recording of the next episode of Idol Party," Hoseok said sternly, munching some snacks that were on the table.

"But before we go there, we will drop you at your house first," Yoongi intervened he conversation.

I stop eating when I heard that there are going to send me home. Being obvious that I don't want be back Jimin said, "Stay here until I reach here back."

How can he know?

I flashed a smile for Jimin. Hoping that he would understand my gratitude smile.

"But wont your housemate worry about you?" Namjoon asked, sounded like my dad.

"I already inform her that you are with us."

I tilted my head to Jimin.

Really? My facial expression express the word. He looked at me and patted my head. I held his hand and remove his hand as he was not supposed to do all the lovey dovey things in front of them. They knew that we are not a thing.

"You don't have to act in front of them, right? We are not even a thing."

He didn't even reply and the conversation between the members and I went on and on but little did I know that Jimin quietness was because he was taken aback by my words.