17

"Listen here, Miss Seulgi. You will enter the press conference after the reporters finished taking photos of Bangtan, okay?" A Bighit staff told me.

"So does it means that I need to enter by my own? Alone?" I asked as I felt quite nervous as I never got too much attention from others people before.

"No, Jimin will invite you."

I felt so relieved.

It was already passed 5 pm, so the event will start in no time. I grasped both of my hand as I was trembling so hard.

"We are going to start," screamed a male staff. I got startled as he announced it.

I prayed in my heart slowly, so that everything will be like our plan.

"I'm going first," Jimin patted my shoulder as all of the members of BTS were being called to go.

I kept inhaling and exhaling the air heavily as I tried to control my nervousness. As they went out, a loud cheers from the fans were heard.

As expected. Bangtan is so famous.

I stole a glance at them from afar. The flashlight from the camera didn't even disturbed them from posing for the cameramen.

I clenched the edge of my clothes trying to solace myself from shivering.

"And we would like to welcome the main guest of todays event," the MC called my name.

Jimin approached me slowly.

Shit. This feels so uneasy.

I faked a smile as I gave him my hand. "Don't worry. I'm going to protect you," he held my hand so tight assuring that nothing will go wrong.

As I walked, I felt so uncomfortable with the lights coming from the camera. "Smile," he whispered and held my hand even tighter.

After taking the photos, Jimin and I went towards the other member of BTS. They were beaming so wide as they saw us walking together while holding hand. I don't know why but as soon as I saw them, I felt a little bit relieved. They are like my panacea.

I just remained silent as the time passes. "Jimin-ah," the MC called Jimin.

"Ah, ne. Wae?" he asked looking so soft.

"You got yourself a shy girlfriend?" he inquired him and I felt so embarrassed with the question.

"She is not that shy. When she speak, the whole building can hear her voice," Taehyung told from behind. The whole room laughed.

Aish, this alien.

"So, Miss Seulgi. Would you like to speak something?"

I hate the MC.

"Ah, ne. Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Kang Seulgi. Jimin's girlfriend." I felt like to slap my face for not feeling the shame to tell that.

The whole room laughed again. "That's all?" the MC asked again.

"She's good in singing."

I sent Taehyung a death glare as I glanced at him. I can saw he was laughing at the back for being able to tease me.

"Really? Sing for us! Say ahh if you want to hear Jimin's girlfriend sing,"  he pushed the microphone towards the reporters. The whole room gone wild.

I REALLY HATE HIM.

"Sing your boyfriend's song, spring day. Do you remember Jimin's part?"

It would be weird if I told them I don't remember. So I acceded to the request.

#

"Yah, sister in law! Your voice is so niceu," Hoseok said as we got into the car.

"Hm yeah whatever. Where is Taehyung? I need to kill that alien," I asked while looking for him. As he entered the car and sat beside me not knowing that I was searching for him, I had him in a headlock.

"Oh oh, sister in law! Waeyo," he whined as he was in a headlock.

"Ask yourself," I told firmly and hit his head.

"Aigoo, Jimin-ah, don't you think my sister in law is so scary?" Taehyung asked Jimin who was recording the moment using his phone.

"Ani, for me she is just fine."

"Ayyy," the whole car made the same sound. I choke. Jimin gave an angelic laugh as the members kept teasing him.

"Ay, our sister in law looks so shy."

I sent Taehyung a glare and he bowed quickly as he saw my glare.

"She's so strong. Very," Taehyung mumbled alone but loud enough for the whole car to hear. They laughed and of course, Jin's laughed was the loudest.

"Yah, sister in law, I got you a nice dad joke," Jin said from behind me.

I tilted my head to the back and said, "Really? Tell me."

"I think both of you are living in the bubble," Jin said and Jimin looked like he was trying to stifle a laugh.

"Meh, that's easy. I watched Hello Caunselor too, you know."

Jin looked so offended by my words as Bangtan was laughing for his old joke.

"Yah, sister in law. Jin's old joke has a rule tho. You need to pretend that you don't know the answer," Namjoon added and it provided lots of belly laugh to Jungkook.

I chortled with Namjoon's words. "Okay, let's start again," I said while looking at Jin.

Jin looked like he didnt want to repeat saying his joke but after Namjoon's encouragement, he finally said, "I think both of you are living in the bubble."

The whole car tried to hold the laughter so that Jin will not feel offended again. "Really? What does it means?" I asked while Taehyung kept clenching on my arm as he was trying to stifle himself a laugh.

"Unbeullibeobeul," he replied confidently and that made Taehyung and I cracked into loud laugh.

"Both of them are crazy," Yoongi commented from behind. Taehyung and I looked at each other and bursted into loud laugh again.

The whole car was so silent as all of the member fallen asleep except Hoseok and Jimin. Taehyung was sleeping on my shoulder and I just let him sleep as I knew Taehyung's energy had gone all out since he was so active before. I yawned as my eyes got sleepy too.

"Sleepy?" Jimin spoke, which almost sounded like a whisper but was audible enough to be heard over Taehyung's snore.

I nodded with my eyes closed as I yawned once again. My body felt a shiver as I can felt Jimin's hand on my cheek. He slowly put my head on his shoulder and said, "have a nice sleep."

My hands were in fist as I tried not to be blushed over Jimin's lovely action.

My weak heart fluttered again.